Thursday, October 12, 2017

MM Goodness Book Review - Creative Process by Jodi Payne




Oh, my stars and cellos did I love this book! Before we get into the gushing over the book let me gush a bit over the cover. Look at this lovely!




Isn’t that beautiful?! It’s just a perfect representation of the guys in the book. Such bliss. *sighs*

Okay, so onto my review. I adored this book. Everything works and works perfectly in this romance tale of an author and a cellist. Reese and Owen click from the first time they laid eyes on each other. They’re simply adorable as a couple and as individuals. I could relate to Reese, our gory crime thriller author quite well. I don’t get into my work quite as deeply as he does, but there are times its close. Frighteningly close!

The flow of this story is wonderful and smooth and the secondary characters delightful. I sure hope we get a book for Chad, I loved him and want to see him with his special someone. The sex is hot, hot, hot, hottie McHotsen hot! And the romance is paced perfectly and quite realistically. Ms. Payne gives us a couple who are flawed, funny, tender, and loving. Go grab your copy now! 

5 out of 5 stars.



No comments: