Monday, October 16, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Truck



It`s time for Tuesday Tales.




Today we have a snippet from my current MM hockey romance WIP, Lost in Indigo. In this excerpt, Mat and Indigo are sharing a tender moment alone. 

Our word prompt today is “Truck”.

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!








“You want to skip dinner and just hang out in your room?” He asked, his lips softly brushing my ear. My dick was so hard it ached and throbbed. He had to feel the erection pressed against his thigh, but he never commented on it, or tried to get away. If anything, he rolled into me a bit more, snugging his leg tightly to my arousal. “Maybe have some cheese popcorn and watch Breakfast Club?

“You’ll stay and watch it with me?” I finally worked up the nerve to open my eyes and lower my head. His beautiful face was inches from mine, his nose a breath from my whiskery cheek.

“Sure, I’m kind of crushing on John Bender.”

“The music is hot too,” I said then pressed my mouth to his. The angels sang when he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around him, tasting his lips and the sweet whisper of strawberry gloss as we lapped and licked at each other’s mouths. We broke apart to pull in air and stare at each other as the sun dipped below the trees.

“Yeah, everything from that era is hot,” he said with a shy smile. He managed to get me out of that damn chair and into bed. Truthfully, it didn’t take much coercion on his part. He suggested and I leaped on the suggestion. I knew we were only lounging and watching an old flick, but that seemed to be more than enough for the night. With his hip next to mine and his gelled head resting on my chest, this might be enough for every night I existed. Lord but I had been righteously trucked by my emotions but it felt so good. Much better than being checked into the boards by some massive Russian or a Swedish grinder.

“Okay, so here’s a question.” He sat up and folded his legs into a lotus, his feet bare now that he’d shed his black boots and socks. “If you were straight which Clubber would you sleep with, Claire or Allison?”

“Andy.”

“No, I said if you were straight.” His smile was contagious.

“Probably Claire.”



Copyright 2017 ©by V.L. Locey


*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.


8 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

What a great way to use the prompt. Well done. I remember the Breakfast Club. My daughter wore her hair just like Claire's at the time.

Jean Joachim Books said...

Love the sweetness of this encounter. Such a tender moment. So real.Great story!

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you both so much!

Tricia said...

I love their interaction as they watch the movie. And that kiss - whoa! The line "the angels sang" was awesome. Great job!

Cathy Brockman said...

I love it so cute

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you Tricia and Cathy!

Jillian said...

good use of the prompt and I love how they are discussing the women. AND I am a big fan of the Breakfast Club so I loved that little reference.

Trisha Faye said...

An awesome snippet - as usual! I really liked the twist you used on the word prompt.