Monday, January 8, 2018

Hat Trick of Questions





Before we leap into the questioning and answering, I'd like to thank everyone who’s been dropping by the blog over the years, reading, and commenting. You all are truly the best!

So, let's get right into the first hat trick of questions for the new year!




What's your writing schedule for 2018?

In one word: mildly insane. Oh, that’s two words. Well, they both fit so we’ll run with them. Those two words also fit my release schedule for the upcoming year. Looking ahead I have six books that will take precedence. Three are collaboration books with Rj Scott and three are solo books.

The books with Rj are:

Railers #6 (Title TBD)
Ryker (Owatanna U. #1)
A Holiday Railers/Owatanna U Crossover (Title TBD)

The solo novels are:

Overtime (Cayuga Cougars #4)
One on One (Cayuga Cougars #5)
Touch of a Yellow Sun (Colors of Love #2)

I imagine that I’ll be working on the Colors of Love books once the six above are completed, if I don’t get steamrolled with an idea that needs to be written RIGHT NOW!



Will we see more Cayuga Cougar books after One on One?

Probably not. That’s not to say that we won’t maybe see Vic and Dan or August and Sal again, but that series will conclude with book #5. I will miss that team terribly but its time to move on and tell new tales.


 If you could spend a week in the world of a famous book series written by another author which world would you choose?

Oh boy, this is tough! There are so many wonderful series out there that I enjoy. Do I really have to pick only one?

My lusty side wants me to choose the Black Dagger Brotherhood books. I’ve been reading those sexy Caldwell boys since Dark Lover came out, and I plan to keep going as long as the WARDen keeps writing them. #TeamQhuinnAndBlay #GotToRepMyBoyVToo

My fantasy side wants me to pick the world of Percy Jackson. My love of Greek mythology is old and well known. It would be amazing to hang out with Percy and the gang, get to chill with the gods (ARES!!) and maybe fight a few mythological monsters at Camp Half Blood.

Then again, some time at Hogwarts would darn cool. Ugh! This is too hard! 




Do you have any questions for me? Feel free to leave them in the comments section and I’ll answer them next time around!





3 comments:

minxhalo said...

❤ ❤ ❤ So excited for the upcoming books!

Misty Harvey said...

What book or series made you want to create your own? What are some authors that inspire you? And why?

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks minxhalo!

Oo, good questions, Misty! *jots them down for the next Q&A post*