Thursday, October 26, 2017

MM Goodness Book Review - Voyageurs by Keira Andrews





Amazon

I really enjoyed this short story. It’s incredibly well-written and the setting is something that’s new and unique, at least to me. I’ve not found many MM romances set in the Canadian wilderness in the 1790’s. If there are more out there, someone fell free to shout at me so I can find them. I’d love of more of this kind of story. And yes, I’d love more of Simon and Christian’s story as well!

The two leading men just meshed perfectly. There were cultural differences to overcome and some harrowing times, but those brought the two men closer in a natural and realistic way. The plot was quite interesting, the attention to detail superb, and the sex was steamy hot. The romance was kind of slow burn which is fine because after about the 45% mark Simon and Christian caught fire. It’s a wonderful period piece filled with adventure, romance, and love. Highly recommended!


5 out of 5 stars

No comments: