Wednesday, January 17, 2018

MM Goodness Book Review - Wild Trail (Clean Slate Ranch #1) by A.M. Arthur








Amazon


Phew! Phew! And phew again! My gosh this book is a hot one and I loved it to bits.

Mix one city boy with one gruff cowboy and stir well. What you end up with is a wonderful, sexy start to what looks to be an amazing series. The author wove the story perfectly, dropping in compelling pasts for our leading men, realistic dialog, a fine mystery, and appealing secondary characters.

Wes and Mack were a great pairing. The romance was nicely paced, the sexual attraction vibrant, and the sex itself was close to melting the cover of my Kindle. I cannot wait to see what Ms. Arthur brings us next. Make sure you grab a copy of Wild Trail as soon as possible and spend some time at the Clean Slate Ranch. You will not be sorry!


5 out of 5 stars 

1 comment:

Cathy Brockman said...

I have one just need time to read lol