Monday, April 23, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Wash





 It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have an excerpt from Goal Line, Harrisburg Railers #6, coauthored with RJ Scott. Our word prompt today is “Wash”. 

In today’s scene things are about to heat up for Gatlin and Bryan.

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!





I sat there like a drunken frog on a log, staring, my ears hearing the words but my brain unable to get them lined up so that they made sense. I wasn’t sure who this Mitch was, but he seemed to be talking some good talk to Bryan.

“Are you saying that you want to try to make a thing here with me?”

He nodded and bit down on his lower lip. “If you want to try to make a thing with me, yeah. I mean, I totally get that you’d be sick of my shit. How I keep bolting when we get close. If you don’t want me then I—”

“Bryan, maybe we should put our wine down.” His expressive brows dropped down in confusion. “I’d really like to take you into my bedroom and show you just how much I want you, but I’d hate to spill the wine. It’s too tasty to end up on the floor and I don’t feel like washing wine out of the rug right now.”

A slow, brilliant smile was his reply. He put his wine glass on the coffee table. I did the same. Then I stood up and offered him my hand. When he stood up he slid his fingers between mine. He ducked his head down to taste my mouth. I lapped at his lips, eager to spread the taste of that cheeky zinfandel all over his tongue.

Our progress to the bedroom was slow. We had to stop and kiss, touch, peel off clothing, and locate ELP’s masterpiece, Brain Salad Surgery, before we could fall into my freshly made bed. Which was another thing on the list. Make that two things.

Clean sheets. Check.

One of the hottest men ever to grace my life lying naked on those clean sheets.

            Big check.







Copyright 2018 ©by V.L. Locey & RJ Scott

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



7 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

Loved the drunken frog on a log. Well done.

Tricia said...

Loved it! Especially his checklist at the end. Great job!

Jean Joachim Books said...

Steamy, realistic and fun. Well done!

Cathy Brockman said...

This sounds so good!

LeeAnn said...

Yay for clean sheets and hot, naked Bryan on them . 😉

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Love this hot scene. Well done!

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you all!