Monday, February 5, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Angry




 It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have another excerpt from Overtime, Cayuga Cougars #4, an MMM hockey romance book.

Our word prompt today is “Angry”. In today’s scene, our new lovers begin walking that pleasurable road of discovery with each other.

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!



Noah brushed a stray curl from Mat’s brow. Mat sighed dreamily.
“So, Sander, we have some delicate things to discuss before your hand slips any further up my pantleg,” Mat said. My fingers paused on his ankle. “Noah and I are sero-negative and have been in a monogamous relationship for two years…”
“I know where you’re going,” I quickly stated.
“Are you angry?” Noah enquired, his fingers slipping through Mat’s hair.
“Nope, not at all. You’d be insane not to ask. I’m negative as well, take PrEP, and always use condoms.” My hand continued moving up Mat’s leg, eagerly seeking out his muscular calf.
“Okay, cool. So, Noah and I don’t use condoms anymore, but we will with you for the next six months just to be over cautious. Then, we’ll all get tested together and make a call on things when we have results back?” Mat asked, pushing up to his elbows to look me in the eye. I gave his calf a squeeze. They were saying six months. Six months. As if this would work out. God, please let us still be together in six months…
“That’s fine. I’m sorry to bring that kind of uncertainty into your relationship,” I confessed, rubbing his leg roughly.
“Not an issue. We asked you to hang out with us and were aware that would mean some time booting up. We all have past lovers. As I said not an issue.” He reached for me, his fingers sliding around the back of my neck once I shimmied up a bit. Noah held Mat’s head gently on his lap as I slithered up over Mat, my dick stiff as a sledgehammer. It had been that way the entire ride home.
I threw a look at Noah before allowing Mat to draw me down to his mouth and got a demure head nod. Then, Mat was pressing his mouth to mine, and someone’s hand was on my ass, and my cock was nestled next to Mat’s and my brain sort of had a meltdown on a Chernobyl scale.
Fuck, Mat could kiss. He was one of those aggressive kissers, taking no quarter, jabbing at your tongue with his until you responded. I gave as good as I got, sucking on his tongue then sweeping deeply into his mouth. Two hands moved over my lower back, cupping my ass. Mat’s hands. A third swept over my shoulder, pulling on the collar of my dress shirt, then plucking at the love mark Mat had left there earlier. The twinge of pain made me hotter and harder. I started gyrating against Mat, frantic now to find release.
“God,” Mat huffed breaking the kiss then tipping his head back. Noah bent down to taste Mat’s mouth, his fingertips twisting the marked area of my neck. I scooted up a bit more, gaze on Noah’s long neck. Mat dug his fingers into my ass, trying to keep our cocks side-by-side. My teeth grazed Noah’s neck. He gasped into Mat’s mouth, broke the wet seal of their lips, and let his head roll to the side to give me access. I suckled hard, pulling on that sweet skin with my teeth until I got a low moan from Noah that raced to my balls.
“Oh man that’s…ouch,” Noah hissed when I nibbled a bit too hard.
“I need…more,” I panted against his throat. Mat lifted his ass from the couch, jabbing his dick into mine, his grip on my ass bordering on painful. I kind of fell back over Mat, small fissures of pleasure dancing up my spine from my nuts. “More of that,” I grunted beside his cheek, his teeth finding an earlobe. A shudder rolled through me.
Noah, of all people, was the one who got things past some hot frot. He shoved his hand between us, located my belt, and started working on the buckle. Mat was on the same thought train because as soon as Noah had my belt loosened, Mat was jerking on my pants. The zipper popped, and down the dark gray material went over my ass, baring it to the room. Mat came alive under me, gyrating and rolling around like a live wire.



Copyright 2018 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



10 comments:

LeeAnn said...

These three..wow!

Susanne Matthews said...

That's quite the scene. Well done.

Tricia said...

Wow! *fans self* That was hot! Great job!!

Jean Joachim Books said...

Smokin' hot!! My eyeballs are still burning from reading this. Way to go. And I like the way everyone is careful about disease.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Well done hotness!

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks all!

Cathy Brockman said...

Whew where is my fire extinguisher I think my kindle is burning!

V.L. Locey said...

They are a pretty spicy trio!

Jillian said...

great scene! ooh la la!

Trisha Faye said...

Nice snippet - hot and steamy, but we're still connected with the people in the scene.