Monday, January 29, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Hideous




It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have another excerpt from Overtime, Cayuga Cougars #4, an MMM hockey romance book.

Our word prompt today is “Hideous”. In today’s scene, Sander is headed to Florida for the AHL All-Star Game and is doing a bit of texting with Mateo and Noah before he leaves New York state.

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!





My flight to Boca was leaving at 6:15 AM. I could have left later, like Dan and his annoying spouse were, but I wanted as much beach time as possible. I was sipping some hideous coffee as I waited to pass through the security checkpoint. Ithaca-Tompkins was a small airport, clean, with friendly staff, but the security crap was dragging for some reason.

Missing the guys, I sent them a quick selfie of me against a window, loose snow whirling around on the other side of the glass.

Envy me. Three hours from now my toes are in the sand.

Not thirty seconds later, Mat hit me back with a short text.

Fucker.  

Followed by a picture of him and Noah, all curled up in bed with each other with a text that read:

Envy us. Three minutes from now we’re going to be lost in each other.

“Son-of-a-bitch,” I muttered under my breath and then sent him my own one-word reply.

Fucker.

That got me a laughing emoji and a short message right after it.

Wish you were here, Sander. We miss you already.

I wished I was there too, but I also knew this was a hell of an opportunity for me and my career. Shame I couldn’t have afforded to fly them both down to spend the week with me. Counting every penny sucked royally.

I miss you guys too. I glanced up to see I was next in line. Got to go. I’m next to have my bags scanned and shit. Talk to you when in FLA.

I carried that mental image of Mat and Noah with me during the three-hour flight south. It made sitting uncomfortable what with a raging boner for half the damn trip. It was tough not to imagine them wound around each other, making love. Now I had better knowledge of the sounds and smells associated with sex and my two new lovers. The fluttering way Noah breathed as he neared orgasm, the rough grip of Mateo’s hand, the musky scent of aroused male in my sinuses…

        Jacking off in the bathroom was looking to be the only solution until some baby started screaming behind me. That killed the hard-on and the erotic memories instantly.





Copyright 2017 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



8 comments:

LeeAnn said...

That would definitely kill the mood. Lol Can't wait to read this story!!

Jean Joachim Books said...

Great excerpt!! Excellent use of the word prompt. And I know who Dan's annoying spouse is. How dare he speak that way of Victor. Wonderful piece with great dialogue. This story is coming along so well. I'm looking forward to more.

Trisha Faye said...

Yep - crying babies - better than a cold shower any day. Great snippet!

Jillian said...

Had to laugh at the baby killing the mood. That would do it. :) Poor guy missing his loves.

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for visiting everyone!

Cathy Brockman said...

Lol at the mood killer I can’t wait to read this

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Wonderful flow of how the poor guy has to drink hideous coffee and then has his erotic mood disturbed by a screaming baby. Maybe Florida sunshine will be good for him. Great excerpt!

Tricia said...

I got so caught up in his description of sex that crying baby knocked me out of it. And I love the texting banter between them!