Monday, November 27, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Frost




It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have the last snippet from my NaNoWriMo MF hockey romance book, Blueline, Venom #6. In this excerpt Helen and Bob are finally alone in a hunting cabin in the Manitoba wilds.

Our word prompt today is “Frost”.

This story may have erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!





“Well, there are cougars.” He waggled a ruddy eyebrow. I shook my head and shut the car door. “No, seriously, there are cougars.” I pointed a finger at him in warning. “The four-legged ones.”
“Really?”
“Really. So don’t wander off without me along, or a gun at your side.” He went around the back of the Jeep to gather our bags. I squinted into the woods.
“Anything else?” I couldn’t see any big cats but that didn’t mean anything. Cats were stealthy.
“The usual. Elk, coyotes, lynxes, hares, porcupines, beavers, moose.” He walked past as he talked, our bags in his hands. “Don’t need to worry about the hares and porcupines. Elk or moose either this time of year. Fall rut bull moose and elk can be kind of touchy. There’s some bison over in the park but they’re in an enclosure. Oh! Bears. Yeah, there are black bears too. I think that’s it.” He shouted over his shoulder then disappeared into the cabin.
“Great, so bunnies are the only cuddly woodland creatures in this whole province.”
“There’s me here.” Bob reappeared in the doorway. “I’m cuddly.”
“That you are.”
We set into getting the cabin livable for a city slicker like me. Bob hauled the cooler of food inside. Away from the bears. Then we opened the windows and swept out the cobwebs and dead flies. Bob killed a mouse that had made its home in the kitchen pantry. I put clean sheets on the double bed, then threw a thick cover over the sheets.
“Where do we wash up?”
“Kitchen sink.” He jerked his red head at the double sink. “Water pump is outside next to the outhouse. Cold as the ice on a frost giant’s balls.”
Arms folded over my chest, I assessed the one room cabin. Fresh air blew in, the dust was gone, and the mouse was no more. Overall, for a couple days, I guessed I could rough it.
Bob slid up behind me, his arms going around my waist, and began nibbling the nape of my neck.
“You look hot as hell when you stand there like that.”
“Like what? With my arms crossed?” His lips moved up my neck, to the hairline, and then back down to where the collar of my tank top rested on my back. His tongue ran up my jugular as I leaned back into him. His arms were magical at times. Strong yet tender.
“Mm-hmm.” He was growing intent on his mission to seduce me, and foolish woman that I am, I felt myself slipping into the spell of this remote cabin and the endearing man holding me tightly. “Or with them dangling. Or with them around me.”
His hands now roamed over my stomach, pressing into the firm muscles, creeping higher and higher until his palms rested over my breasts. Fire leaped inside me, making me arch slightly into his hands.
“The door is open,” I reminded him as his fingers found and toyed with my nipples.
“Chipmunks won’t mind,” he murmured against my neck.
He must have sensed my growing unease because he ground his erection into my ass as he pinched and rolled my nipples, his lips and tongue leaving a hot, wet path that now trailed down to my shoulder.
“We can shut it if you want,” he whispered as me dropped light little pecks along my bicep. “I’ll do whatever you want, Helen, I just got to have you. It’s been so long, and I love you so much.”
Well damn. How could a woman resist that? I wiggled round in his arms, plastered my mouth to his, and rolled my hip bone over his hard cock.
“You saying yes? This is good? Your knee up to some hot stuff?” His brown eyes burned hot now as he looked into my eyes.
“Yes, this is good, and my knee is fine with hot stuff as long as I don’t have to kneel.”
“I’ll do all the worshipping today.” We fumbled with each other’s clothing as we licked and tasted the others mouth. His hands were big, rough, yet tender as they moved over each bit of flesh he exposed. I ran my hands over his shoulders, his thick arms, and then back into his hair, taking fistfuls of the soft, foxy strands when we tumbled back into the bed. He landed on me, his leg between mine, his weight supported with strong locked arms.
“Bob…” I could feel his gaze dropping to my breasts, and then he’d want to see lower, expose me to the brilliant Manitoba sun falling on us through the open doorway. The air was sweet with dry grass and Bob’s cologne.
          “I’ll worship you today,” he softly repeated, mouthing at my collarbone, the one that still carried a faint bruise.




Copyright 2017 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



9 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

Welcome to rural Canada. Great description. Love the way you used the prompt!

Tricia said...

Ooh! Time for the sexy stuff! I love this guy. He's so warm and protective and loving. I can't wait to read more!

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for the kind words ladies!

Jillian said...

very sexy last two paragraphs! AND I laughed at your use of the prompt. Well done!

V.L. Locey said...

Tee-hee. Thanks, Jillian!

Jean Joachim Books said...

Fabulous scene! So hot, but the description -- I felt like I was right there. I'm loving this story. Can't wait to read the book.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Great scene! Hot and tender. Love the frost giant reference.

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks everyone!

Trisha Faye said...

Another steamy one! Love your use of the prompt. You come up with the BEST expressions!