Thursday, November 2, 2017

MM Goodness Book Review - Heroes Trilogy by RJ Scott





Oh goodness, what a threesome! I’m not sure I could pick a favorite out of them, each one is a gripping, powerful, sexy story with compelling leading men. I'm partial to Sam from Last Marine Standing, but all of six leads are just fabulous.

The action and adventure kept me on the edge of my seat through each book. The pacing is flawless, the dialog crisp, and the romance…oh me and oh my, the romance! Each couple is unique and flawed. The sexual energy fills the air as these men learn to love and trust. The sex scenes are hot, hot, hot yet always maintain the tender touch of true love.

If you’re a reader of MM Action/Adventure, then you really must get these three books in your library.


5 out of 5 stars 

No comments: