Saturday, May 20, 2017

Tuesday Tales Bookstore







The authors of Tuesday Tales are kicking off a new and exciting monthly feature. We'll be sharing cover art, buy links, and an excerpt from books that came to life in Tuesday Tales. This month I'll be highlighting the third in my M/F To Love a Wildcat series, O Captain! My Captain! in the TT bookstore. 

Make sure you go back to the main blog to look over the other wonderful books written by the  talented Tuesday Tales authors. 



*~~*



Free with Kindle Unlimited or $3.99 without KU subscription  






“Oh yah, you telling that little girl to tell me,” he recalled, waving a hand the size of a hubcap from me to him and back again. “You think that’s a grown-up, womanly way to handle it?”

 “Maybe not, but at least I made the effort!” I shot back, losing my train of thought as I stared into his eyes. They had small flecks of gold amid the jade. 

“Oh yah, yah, yah. You made the effort! That was some piss poor effort,” he huffed. “It’s a good thing that I didn’t really think you was all that sexy to begin with.”

 That stung a lot more than I wanted to admit. “Oh yeah? Well, I didn’t think you were all that sexy either with your face hair and crazy Scandinavian Rose Nylund manner of talking!”

We stared at each other for the longest moment of my life. And then some bizarre need to kiss each other grabbed us both and threw us into each other. My back hit the wall of the elevator. Derrick’s arms were wrapped around me like twin bands of steel. His mouth was moving over mine, seeking and tasting. I shoved my fingers into his hair to pull him down to a less neck-wrenching level, then I gave him the access he had been searching for. 

*~~*

2 comments:

Trisha Faye said...

Fanning myself so I can proceed to write a comment. What a steamy teaser!

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Exciting read!