Monday, April 3, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Number




It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



 Welcome back! “Number” is our word this week. Today we have more from my current M/F hockey book, Flow, which will be book #5 in the Venom series. In this M/F hockey romance, we’ll get to see the relationship between the Venom goalie coach, Alice Dunlop, and retired Wildcats D-man Bruno Bonbano grow as well as follow the team into their first run at the NAWHL playoffs.

In today’s post, we get to spend more time with the Venom coaching staff. I just love these women!

This story may have erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!



“I’ll pass that along to Moore when I talk to him tomorrow morning,” Jane replied then glanced at her door when someone rapped on it. Cami stuck her head around the open door and smiled warmly at us. “Cami, come in and join us. Do you drink coffee?”
“I sure do. I just wanted to stop in and see if everyone was pleased with the flow of video during the game? Any issues?”
“None that I saw. Anything we asked to be pulled up was there quickly and with no issues. We’re going to want some in-depth stuff on that defensive breakdown in the final five by tomorrow if you can,” Jane stated before reaching up to massage her head. Her ponytail looked to be a bit tight.
“Oh, sure. I’ll sit down with the others in video under me and we can get that to you by morning. This smells divine. I’ve been trying to cut back since it keeps me up but what with trying to move and the new job, perhaps I need the extra energy.” Cami inhaled the steam curling off her coffee deeply and then sighed. “Heavenly. Does anyone else have anything to request?”
“If I asked to see that damn missed call again would I get my ass kicked?” I enquired. Our head coach gave me a dry look.
“Yeah, you might. Cami, we’re going to want game tapes ready by midnight. I’m going to bring them in early.” Jane looked back at the woman in the beautiful green hijab.
“Sure. I’m going to get the video team onto that now while I wrap up the offensive-zone entries for the past several games.”
“Is your husband happy about coming to Philly?” I asked Cami.
“He seems to be. He’s a little upset about being left to pack and such, but since he’s retired he has the time.”
“What did he do before he retired?” Dot asked while passing a pen to Olaf who had motioned for one.
“He was an orthodontist,” she replied.
“What is oh-no doughnuts?” Olaf asked, looking up from her notes and numbers to Cami.
“They work to treat facial and dental irregularities.” Cami responded with a soft smile. Olaf stared at her openly. “They’re the special dentists who put braces on kid’s teeth.”
“Oh! Special dentist for braces. He must make big money to stop working so young.” Olaf sat back in her chair to scratch at her left boob.
“Well he’s sixty-five so not so young for retirement,” Cami explained then hustled off, coffee in hand, with promises of game videos for all come morning.
“Wow, that’s quite an age difference,” Dot murmured after Cami had left. “She’s got to be early forties, yeah?”
“Meh, age is just number,” Olaf tossed out then yawned widely. The yawn spread through us like a wildfire. “If man is good to woman, makes many laughs and orgasms, age is no matters.”
“Don’t forget he needs to have a big dick,” Jane interjected.
“Or good fingers and tongue,” Olaf replied smooth as ice, her gray eyes dancing with mischief.
Dot spewed coffee over the front of her jacket. Jane and I smirked like jackasses eating briars. It never grew old seeing Dot’s spit takes.
“God damn it,” Dot chuckled while wiping at the coffee speckles on her sleeve. “I swear you just sit there and wait until you see me take a sip of something and then you set her up to say something hilarious,” Dot playfully bitched, waving her napkin at Olaf and Jane.
“Me? No, not me. I’m the hard-as-nails head coach who never smiles. Just ask the players,” Jane responded with a sly wink.









Copyright 2017 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



6 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

That made me laugh out loud. I can see me spewing coffee , too. Olaf is a wonderful character. Well done.

V.L. Locey said...

She is a pistol! Thanks for visiting, Susanne. =)

Jean Joachim Books said...

I love Olav! Who wouldn't?? And Jane just sets her up. This is a great post, women being down and dirty like the men. I love it.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Great snippet!

V.L. Locey said...

Yep, Jane just loves setting Olaf up! =D

Thanks for dropping by Jean and Flossie.

Trisha Faye said...

Great scene! I love your writing, no matter what genre your tale is in.
'smirked like jackasses eating briars'!!! You always come up with the best phrases to set off your writing. Great job!