Monday, September 10, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Bridge





It`s time for Tuesday Tales!



Today we have a snippet from Touch of a Yellow Sun., Colors of Love #2, my current MM hockey romance WIP. In this opposites attract tale instigator and on-ice pain-in-the-ass Marek Hafer and yogi Shey Pierson find themselves living next door to each other. Talk about conflicting professions! Will the two men’s personalities clash as well, or will they be able to find some common ground to build a relationship on?

Our word prompt today is “Bridge.”

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!




Shey rustled around a bit, his breath hot and sweet moving over my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on him and how warm he was, how firm and strong pressed up against me. Focusing on those sensations, I let the sound of his breathing combine with the yoga music that was still playing out in the kitchen. It seeped into me, easing the stiffness of muscles that had been worked hard on the ice and off last night. My bed-partner wiggled closer, sighing in his sleep. I drifted off with him tight to me and the cat’s back foot resting on the humped-up bridge of my nose. Thirty minutes later, I woke up again.
I reached for Shey and found a cat curled up on his pillow. Sitting up, groggily, I listened and heard him puttering around in the kitchen, humming along to what was now some old folk music playing on the stereo. Not ready to face the day yet, I fell back into the warm bedding, inhaling the smell of him, me, sex, and coconut on the linens.
“Good morning,” he called from the doorway. I rolled my head to look at him. He’d pulled on that sexy robe from last night and had pulled his hair into this gnarled up sort of a bun. My dick, already hard, throbbed. “You look well-rested.”
He walked in carrying two yellow mugs of tea. I could not take my eyes off the man, or the flash of bare leg that sexy robe gave me with each stride. My fingers itched to touch him.
“You look edible.”
“Sit up, flatterer, and drink this.” He waited until I was upright and then carefully handed me a mug. As soon as the smell hit my nose I made a gagging sound. His lips twitched. “It’s not that bad, truly. Now sip that while I go gather up the oils. I want to cleanse your chakra before you go in to work.”
       “Skate, it’s morning skate. And my sacral area is just fine. Want to see?”


Copyright 2018 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



8 comments:

Laurel Looney said...

Can I have this now please.

LeeAnn said...

Yes..yes we wanna see! 😜😜

Susanne Matthews said...

I can just imagine what his sacral area looks like. Great tease.

Cathy Brockman said...

Very sensual with some Witt. I love it

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you all for dropping by!

Jean Joachim Books said...

Love the warm, sensual scene you paint. And then the laugh at the end. Kind of delineates their differences. But in a perfect way.

Jillian said...

love the way you used the prompt. Sexy snippet!!

Tricia said...

First, I know he’s an ass must I adore Marek to pieces. He’s my kinda guy. And two, I love the steamy sweetness of this excerpt. And I love the description of the cats! Great job!