Monday, June 25, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Naked






It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have an excerpt from Ryker, Owatonna U. Hockey #1, a new adult MM hockey romance novel I’m coauthoring with RJ Scott. Our word today is “Naked”.

 In our snippet today, Ryker and Jacob are having spending some down time in their room at conditioning camp in Canada. This excerpt is from Jacob’s POV.

This story may have gay erotic scenes, strong social issues addressed and mature language. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!





I could feel his gaze on me. Oddly enough, I was now getting used to it. In truth, when he wasn’t studying me like some new exotic species of bug the scientific community had just discovered, something inside me began searching for his attention, wondering where it was and why he wasn’t looking at me. It was moronic and confusing and made me mad and edgy. Yet, even as the tumbling mosh of conflicting emotions mowed me down like standing hay, I glanced up from my text book to find Ryker smiling softly at me.

“What?”

He threw his feet from his bed, put his elbows to his knees, and smiled even wider, his eyes glowing and intense yet utterly beautiful.

“You remind me of the first guy I ever kissed. He used to do that tongue between the teeth thing that you do when you’re concentrating.”

I had no reply to that. If the man had hit me in the face with a brick I would have been less stunned.

“You’re gay?” I asked, my book sort of sliding from my lap to the bed then closing.

When he shook his head all that thick hair slithered back and forth, the sun making it shine. Must be that fancy shampoo he used.

“Bi, pretty sure I’m bi.”

I had to make some spit then quickly swallow it. All this time I’d shoved the lust down deep because Ryker Madsen had to be straight. He had to be otherwise the sex dreams I’d been having for the past four nights might have a slim chance of coming true.

“So you don’t know?”

He sat up straight and lifted a shoulder. “I mean, yeah, I know. I think.” He hit me with a quirky smile, one that I’d seen him flash a hundred times over the past couple of weeks, mostly at girls. “It’s not so easy finding out who you are sexually, is it?”

“It was for me.” I grabbed my book, found my page, and read the same line ten times before the silence compelled me to speak. He was sitting there, working that smile, waiting, the thin strap of his tank top resting on his bicep, baring the left side of his neck and shoulder. It was driving me fucking nuts seeing that span of skin so exposed. Seeing him naked was all I could think about. I laid my book over my dick, hoping it would hide the raging hard-on. “I knew I was gay when I was twelve.”

“That’s cool.” Our gazes locked over the two feet of distance between his bed and mine. “If you’re willing, can I tell you something personal?”

Fuck. Shit fuck, no, do not tell me that you want to crawl into my bed and let me peel you out of that dusky blue Railers tank because…well, just don’t.

I nodded since talking was not recommended right now. God knows what sort of stupid would flow out of me.




Copyright 2018 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.



4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

That was all kinds of awesome!!!!

Susanne Matthews said...

Great scene. Well done.

Cathy Brockman said...

Oh no, don't leave us here. what did Ryker want to tell?

Jean Joachim Books said...

Damn! A cliffhanger!! Wow. Now I need to know what he's going to say. Will you be posting it next week? *gets down on bended knee*. Great snippet.