Thursday, February 1, 2018

MM Goodness Book Review - The Hockey Player's Heart by Jeff Adams & Will Knauss





#MM #Hockey #Romance



What a wonderfully delightful book! And I’m not saying that because one of the leading men just happens to be the Rangers captain. That tidbit only added to overall appeal of this romance for me. I was swept up in this book and found myself cheering for Caleb and Aaron throughout.

This is a well-written read, with a lovely laid-back pace and a slow-burn romance between two old friends who are reunited after an injury sends our hockey player back home to recuperate. I loved the tenderness of the book, and the low angst as well. Both men acted maturely and faced their difficulties and differences head on.

The secondary characters were warm and engaging (I hope we get a second book for Caleb’s best friend on the Rangers because he really intrigued me) and the ending everything that I was hoping for. The hockey action was brisk and right on mark for accuracy. Oh, and the sex is nice and spicy!

A lovely read from start to finish and if I may? GO RANGERS!


5 out of 5 stars


No comments: