Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Welcome To My Rainbow Advent Calendar Stop!






I am so excited and humbled to be taking part in Alex Jane's 2017 Rainbow Advent Calendar! From the 1st to the 24th of this most festive of months you’ll be treated to some wonderful LGBTQIA romance with a holiday twist. All the participating authors are sharing links to worthwhile charities and we hope you’ll consider donating during this special time of the year.

For those who don't know me I live in the mountains of Pennsylvania on a small hobby farm with my husband of 26 years, my daughter, one dog, two cats, two Jersey steers, eleven chickens, and a pair of geese. When I’m not writing I can be found watching hockey – LET’S GO RANGERS!! – geeking out over Dr. Who and Torchwood, reading Marvel comics, doing yoga, and drinking coffee.


I write under the super-secret (it’s not at all secret everyone and their llama knows who I am) pen-name V.L. Locey and my books are predominately MM erotic hockey because it’s the genre of my heart, but I do dabble in non-sporty contemporary books as well as paranormal MM romance. I’m also coauthoring a series of MM hockey books – the Harrisburg Railers - with the fantabulous Rj Scott. 

Today I’m sharing an original new holiday short for my most popular couple to date, Victor Kalinski and his husband, Dan Arou. For those not familiar with these two wonderful men, Vic is the special teams coach for the Cayuga Cougars, an AHL ice hockey team based in Cayuga, New York. Dan Arou-Kalinski plays left wing on the Cougars. Victor is a one of those people that you either love or hate, a true marmite character. He’s rude, abrasive, cutting, and sometimes a pure jerk. He’s also one of the most compelling men I’ve ever been blessed to write. I’m still peeling back layers on Victor, and I suspect I may never stop.

I hope you enjoy this tiny Christmas tale, titled The Best Gift, starring my three favorite Kalinski (and Arou-Kalinski) men. It was a pure joy to write!

V.L.





A Cayuga Cougars Short narrated by Victor Kalinski (Expect language and mature themes. This is Victor and they are hockey players.)



You can grab a free copy of The Best Gift for your eReader over at Instafreebie:


The Best Gift at Instafreebie



**~**

My chosen charity is True Colors Fund. True Colors works to end homelessness among LGBT youth. Please consider donating during this most giving of seasons.


**~~**

Want to read more about Victor and Dan? Why not grab the Point Shot Trilogy, which contains their first three books at one amazing price!







**~**

You can also check out their upcoming novel, Coach’s Challenge, which releases on 1/10/18. There will be no preorders for this book. You can add Coach’s Challenge to your Goodreads Want-To-Read shelf at the link below:





Victor Kalinski and his husband, Dan Arou, are living the dream. Married for over a year now, the couple have settled into life in Cayuga surrounded by friends, family, and a team that’s poised to make another championship run. Each man is enjoying professional success as well as personal bliss. Who knew life in the suburbs with a spouse and a child could be so darn satisfying? Not Vic. K, that’s for sure.


The happy times are about to turn rough, though. The Cougars have picked up a new player, Sander March, a brash young center whose sass, skill, and attitude can rival Victor’s. When it’s revealed that this new player and Dan have history, tensions begin to rise between the newlyweds. As Victor and Dan work on those issues, the one person Victor never thought he would meet arrives in the small New York hamlet and proceeds to flip everything in Vic’s life upside down. Can Victor and Dan’s marriage withstand what life is about to drop on it, or will the challenges be too much for them to handle?


**~**

Make sure to visit all the other wonderful MM authors who are participating for more fabulous holiday gay romance. And check out our merry little Facebook group! 

Rainbow Advent Calendar Master List



Rainbow Advent Calendar Facebook Group




Thanks so much for visiting and have a happy holiday season!








1 comment:

Angie M said...

I loved it! I would love to read about the party too!
Happy Holidays!