Monday, February 20, 2017

Tuesday Tales - Picture Prompt




It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



 Welcome back! Rj Scott and I are still working away on Changing Lines, our M/M hockey collaboration novel. We’re both quite excited to be working on this series of M/M hockey romances. It should be a fun, sexy, and romantic group of books and I cannot wait to share some snippets with you!

This week is our picture prompt week and all posts must be 300 words or under and reflect the chosen image. In this snippet, we’ll get a wee bit of spicy stuff in the bedroom. *wink*
This story will have same sex moments, strong social issues addressed and crude language, these are hockey players after all. If those things offend now is the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales blog. Thanks for stopping by!



Mads picked up my bag then offered me his hand. For some reason, after all the time spent pitching myself around because of lack of sex, now that he was waiting for me to take his hand to go have sex, I was feeling stupid and shy. He arched a brow.

“If you’re not ready, Ten, that’s fine.”

“No, I’m ready.” I placed my hand into his. My heart started dancing irregularly. “Are you kidding? I’ve been ready for weeks. Months.”

“There’s a difference between being physically ready and mentally ready.” We stood in his tidy living room – which had all kinds of furnishings – holding hands while he tried to feel me out. “Are you sure you’re mentally ready?”

“I’m sure.” I stepped into him and kissed him with all I had, our clasped hands pinned between his chest and mine. When we broke apart I found his gaze resting on me. “I’m so sure. I want you inside me.”

“Dear God, Tennant,” he sighed, took a light kiss, and then led me to his bedroom. It was a nice room. Filled with a dresser and a neatly made bed. I’d been in it at least two dozen times but now that we were getting down to more than humping each other or touching each other’s dicks through our underwear, the room seemed bigger, the bed enormous. Hell, my lover suddenly seemed to have grown a foot or two. “You look like you’re ready to run.”

“I’m feeling stupid and small.” He released my hand then placed my overnight bag beside the light oaken dresser. “Okay, so I’ve sucked lots of dick, right?” My nerves were jangling. Mads nodded. “So, I’m good with that. But the other stuff…”




Copyright 2017 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.




7 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

Good post. Nerves are universal in situations like those.

V.L. Locey said...

Yes they are! Thanks for dropping by, Susanne.

Jean Joachim said...

I can feel the tension! It actually made me nervous. First total sexual encounters are exciting and scary at the same time. You've got me.Well done!

Cathy Brockman said...

Sexy post! I love how you conveyed the nervousness.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Great excerpt!

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you Jean, Flossie, and Cathy! I'm glad to hear those nerves of Ten's bubbling out came through.

Trisha Faye said...

Great job on sharing the nervousness and some of the presexual awkwardness.