Monday, October 3, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Fasten



Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales.





Welcome back! This week we’re kicking off a new book as the previous one is now done and in the hands of my amazing beta. I’ve just started a novella called Playmaker, which is a Venom book and will center on Whitney Beaupré, one of the women who play professional hockey in Philadelphia. This week we get to know Whit just a bit better.

This is my first lesbian romance and I am already in love with Whitney and her future lady love! I hope you fall for them as well over the next few weeks. Since this is an LGBTQ romance, there may be some same sex frolicking taking place. If that offends, now is the time to skedaddle along to another Tuesday Tales offering.

Our word prompt for this week is “Fasten”.




“Stop trying to be something that you’re not, Whitney,” I mumbled then washed all my make-up off and started over. This time I went simple. No fancy sweeping black lines or false eyelashes, no bright red lipstick or gaudy pink eye shadow. “You’re not Irizawa,” I told myself as I applied some light mascara. Karrie could get away with the cool clothes, hip hop talk, and funky makeup. Drab old Whitney from Montreal? Nope. No way. Not ever. Even the trashy trollop disguise seemed to have failed on me.

At least I had some nice thick eyelashes. Not that anyone at Sapphire would be looking at my eyelashes, or me, for that matter. I lowered the wand slowly. Maybe staying home would be more prudent. So far the charade had worked. Everyone on the Venom was convinced I was something that I wasn’t. Something that was far more acceptable to be part of a team then what I actually was. Sneaking over to Sapphire again would be pushing my luck.

I glanced down at the skirt and top I had bought to wear tonight. It hugged my body, the black material with large pink roses was smooth and soft. The top was a midriff cut, with no sleeves but a high neck. My breasts looked large, high, and firm in it which, considering I was hoping to be noticed and maybe have sex, was a good thing. The skirt flared when I had spun around in the changing room at that trendy boutique over in the Gray’s Ferry mall. No matter who you are, if you’re wearing a flared skirt, you twirl.

“Shit.” I threw the wand to the counter and reached to the side to unfasten the skirt.





Copyright 2016 ©by V.L. Locey



*~*~*



Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.


Tuesday Tales


See you next week!




4 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

Interesting. She's right, in a full skirt, everyone twirls! Looking forward to more and good luck with the one you finished.

Jean Joachim said...

Damn! What happened? What's wrong with twirling? Not her style, I guess. I hope she gets more comfortable with herself and her lifestyle. Great beginning!

Trisha Faye said...

Great start to a fun new story! I can't wait to read more.

Jillian said...

twirling is a must!! AND I love the way she wants sex and isn't afraid to say she does!