Monday, September 19, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Call





Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales.

 




 Welcome back! It’s time for another snippet from my new book! I'm now working on an M/M hockey romance titled Open Net. This is the second novella in the Cayuga Cougars duology featuring LGBT players. This story centers on a young goalie, August Miles, a newcomer to the Cougars that we met in Mario and Lila's novella.

 Today’s snippet has some steamy stuff between August and Sal. If gay sexual situations or mature language offends, now would be the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales offering.  Our word prompt for the week is "Call”.

 











We sat there for a long time, my head on his shoulder, his fingers interwoven with mine, until he yawned widely. I lifted my head to look at him questioningly.

“Getting the call from Tino to ask me to work over made for one long ass day,” he said as he rubbed at his eyes with his free hand. “You think you maybe want to go to bed, papi chulo?” He slowly got to his feet, my fingers slipping out of his.

“I’m not feeling like such a pretty boy anymore,” I admitted. He stepped behind the couch then bent over it, his hands sliding down my chest, his head next to mine. I sucked in a sharp breath when his fingers flittered over my abdomen, and then again when his lips moved with sinful slowness over my temple. His hands splayed over my trembling stomach. I let my head fall back, eager to give myself to him. Having him want me, and me wanting him back, was critical to my ongoing existence at the moment.

“You’ll always be the prettiest boy in New York state in my eyes,” Sal murmured while he dropped hot little kisses down the side of my face, at the corner of my mouth, and then along my jaw. My arms rose. My hands dove into his hair. His fingers kneaded my flesh, digging into the skin and muscles of my stomach. My balls felt heavy. He whispered soft, sinful, sensual things to me in Spanish.


“Don’t stop,” I huffed, arching my back away from the sofa. Sal nibbled on my ear, beautiful words in a musical language I didn’t understand flowing over me. His weight grew as he leaned over me further. He pushed a hand down over the front of my pants, brushing against my erection. The sensation was so good I nearly cried out.





Copyright 2016 ©by V.L. Locey



*~*~*



Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.


 See you next week!


6 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

Whew that was hot

V.L. Locey said...

It was just a wee bit spicy! ;)

Jillian said...

ooh, la la. Tres sexy!

Jean Joachim said...

Whoa! Steaming up the windows here. I love the blend of feeling with sexuality. Great excerpt.

Susanne Matthews said...

Feeling hot, hot hot!

Trisha Faye said...

I'm with the others. It's hot and steamy in here! Great snippet Vicki.