Monday, August 1, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Fly




Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



 It's time to have more zombie fun! Today we have one final excerpt from my LGBTQ zom-rom-com Two Guys Walk Into an Apocalypse 4 - Zombies, Zendra, and Ziegfeld Follies. Sadly, we've gotten to the part where releasing more from the book will reveal too much. Next week I'll be sharing from a new story, Open Net, which will be the second novella of the Cayuga Cougars LGBT duology..

 This story contains crude language, gore because of the darn zombies, and gay sexual situations. If that offends now would be the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales offering.  Our word prompt for the week is "Fly".

Don`t forget to visit the other talented Tuesday Tales authors. Thanks for stopping by!



Slug and his friends seemed to enjoy the fact that they could now hit me in new places. The bloody nose and ringing ear they gave me added new pain to the already sickening agony I was in. They then went back to work on my body. They could kill me, rape me, cut me into bits and feed me to the moose, but I was not telling them where to find Fort Acceptance. Finally, after a lifetime of abuse, the leader of this band of monsters reappeared. His voice broke through the terror of yet another round.

"Enough!" I heard Mercury bark. His voice dragged me out of the hazy world of unconsciousness. Someone doused me yet again. I hacked up sour water and lay on my face in the dirt, trying to clear my lungs. Coughing and groaning I could offer no resistance when a warm hand settled on the back of my cold, wet neck. "I admire your determination. Pity we don't have time to continue this but we have a Zendra representative to meet at the border. Why don't you take a little nap now, Mr. Cooke and we'll continue our conversation on the road back to the good old USA?"

No one had to wallop me upside the head. My body liked the sound of a nap and I flew face first into a swoon that would have made Pittypat Hamilton jealous.






Copyright 2016 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.


See you next week!



7 comments:

Karen Cino said...

I am so intrigued by your story. This is a whole new genre for me. Great write.

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you, Karen. I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued

Susanne Matthews said...

This has me hooked. Looking forward to more.

Jillian said...

Wow. He sure can take a lot of violence. Hoping he gets some time to heal and a bit of payback.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Love that last paragraph.

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for dropping by all!