Saturday, June 11, 2016

What Who Writes is Reading






I had the honor to be invited to take part in Bike Book Review's What Who Writes is Reading series this week! Any time I can chat about some of the wonderful LGBT authors I read I'm thrilled to do so. I truly believe that spreading the word about my fellow authors and helping to band together with those scribes is the only way we, as authors, can weather the storm the publishing world seems to be caught in at the moment. Besides, these authors and books are amazing!

So, if you're interested in finding out who I'm chatting about follow the link to visit Bike Book's awesome blog. I'll give you a hint-the authors I'm fangirling over write M/M hockey romance and shifter books. I know, you're just shocked right? *winks*



What Who Writes is Reading - V.L. Locey








No comments: