Saturday, May 21, 2016

Another Milestone for Good 'Ole Victor K




Who woulda thunk it?!

Not me, that is for darn sure. Never in a million years did I think that one of my books would reach 100 ratings on Goodreads. And the fact that it's Two Man Advantage just tickles my knickers to no end! Now I know 100 ratings may not be a big deal to some authors. To me, it's huge!




When I first sat down to write about Victor Kalinski, I honestly never thought he would even get a contract. I mean, this guy is a first class jerk. He's crude, venomous, misogynistic, self-centered, and volatile.  He was on a downward spiral with little chance of redemption. Not your typical romance novel hero. And then the Venomous Pole met Dan Arou and well, you know how it goes . . . those two fell hard for each other and finally got their happily ever after.


Out of all the books that I've written, this trilogy has been my best selling and most controversial. Oh my, do some readers hate Victor. I mean they loathe him and the horse he rode in on, as they say. Yet there are others who love the man and I am proud to say I'm one of Vic's biggest fans and not because he has sold the most books or gotten the most ratings. I adore his face because he is real, honest, and flawed. Man, is he flawed. Yet, even when he is trying his best to be his worst, we can see Victor clawing and scrabbling to find the light amid the darkness. And when he does discover his salvation in Dan Arou's arms, we get to see Victor grow into a man that we might like to actually spend time with.


In closing, I'd like to say thanks to Victor and Dan. They've been a pure joy to write. Thanks to them, and the scores of fans who have begged for it, I have just completed Snap Shot, book #1 in the Cayuga Cougars duology, which is Mario McGarrity and Madame Lila's book. After Lila and Mario there will be one more novella but I'm not saying who the book will be about. I'm terrible, I know. Kind of like a certain acidic redheaded Pole that we all know and love. 







If you've never read the trilogy, now is a great time to get to know Vic, Dan, and the Cayuga Cougars better! 

Two Man Advantage - Amazon



2 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

Congratulations! I loved Victor and Dan!

Jillian said...

Awesome!! Congrats!