Monday, April 18, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Push



Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



 I'm still chugging away on my LGBTQ hockey romance titled Snap Shot. It's come to my attention that some folks may be having trouble figuring out Mario and Lila's story and genre.

Snap Shot is not a traditional M/M (Man/Man) romance in that the leads are not two gay men. Mario is bisexual and Lila is transgender which is why I've labeled it LGBTQ romance. If anyone is still confused please feel free to contact me privately and I'll be happy to try to clarify as best I can. 

This story contains crude language (they are hockey players after all) and gay sexual situations. If that offends now would be the time to move onto another Tuesday Tales offering.  Our word prompt for the week is "Push". I apologize for the change in font. For some reason Blogger decided a couple paragraphs should be different and it would not allow me to fix them. 

Don`t forget to visit the other talented Tuesday Tales authors. Thanks for stopping by!




            I'm six foot four and weigh two hundred and twenty-six pounds.  Creeping is not exactly my forte. Still, I managed to make it to the entryway of her tidy kitchen without her hearing me. I caught a whiff of something cooking at the same time my gaze settled on her moving around the room. My girl is tall, dark, and sexy as hell. She wore a silky shawl with big yellow flowers and white fringe over a slinky yellow nightgown. I could see the outline of her body under that satiny yellow shift. 

            Lila swayed and stirred a pot on the stove, humming along to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. She always had a little TV pushed into a corner on one counter that was set to a 60's music channel. I leaned into the door frame, smiled, and folded my arms over my chest despite the pain lifting my arm caused.

            "You making that killer primavera again?"

            She shrieked, dropped her spoon into her pot, and spun around to glare at me. I waggled my eyebrows as her hand flew up to rest on her throat.

            "What are you doing sneaking up on a woman like that?" Lila asked, her voice a deep, throaty purr that made me itchy all over. Her dark brown eyes flared when she got a good look at me. "What did you do to your hair, Seamus?"

            God, I loved how she used my middle name all the time now.  The way it rolled off her tongue drove me mad. Shay-MusShe had started calling me Seamus over the summer, claiming that it sounded more erotic to whisper Seamus as opposed to Mario when she was lost in a climax. I could not argue her point. This woman could call me Stupid McAssMunch and I'd fall down to kiss her polished toenails while asking her to call me that again. I lifted a hand to scrub my palm over my buzzed head.

            "I cut it," I informed her. Her hand slid from her throat to rest on her breasts. My gaze followed her hand as I suspected she knew it would. "You look good, baby."

            "You look simply ragged. What did you do to your nose?" Her plump lips lost that angry set. I wrinkled my nose just to feel the crunch of a fat scab on the bridge.

            "High stick in practice," I told her then jerked my head to indicate she should come to me.  She did, on feminine yellow slippers with little flat heels. My sight locked onto her tits and the way they moved as she walked. She stopped just shy of her chest brushing mine. My arms fell to my sides.

            "You poor thing," she cooed and cupped my cheek. "Why do you play that violent game?"

            "It's all I know."


Copyright 2016 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.


See you next week!




9 comments:

Susanne Matthews said...

Great scene. Well done. looking forward to more.

Jean Joachim said...

I've never read a M/M story from this perspective. It's not really a M/M story, it's something completely different. I like that. As usual, the quality of the writing is stellar. I like their relationship and am looking forward to going on the roller coaster relationship ride with them.

V.L. Locey said...

Many thanks Jean and Susanne. I'm really enjoying myself while getting to know Mario and Lila better. I'm quickly falling in love with them both!

Karen Cino said...

Great scene. I love how she walks past him. Look forward to next week.

Iris B said...

Another great story in the making. I look forward to more!

Jillian said...

Loving the whole Seamus thing with the orgasm. Awesome!!

morgan said...

I'm six foot four and weigh two hundred and twenty-six pounds. Creeping is not exactly my forte. Love this. It's both humorous and authentic.

Tricia Andersen said...

I love her! She is just awesome! This is a great story.

Trisha Faye said...

Excellent, as always. I just love reading your snippets.
I had to chuckle today, Stupid McAssMunch. Love it!