Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Things Are Hopping! 2016 Release Schedule





Hello and happy December!

I've had a few folks asking me about my release schedule for next year since I mentioned it in my last Snippet Sunday post. So, I decided to share it with you all here as well after sharing it with my street team group. If anyone is interested in joining Vicki's Vixens on Facebook just drop me a line and we can chat. Vixens have first peeks at exclusive content, covers, ARC copies, and other cool and hep stuff!

So, here is how things are shaping up for 2016. I hope you find some of your favorites listed. There are a couple books that still need to be wiggled in if at all possible. If you don't see a book listed that you're waiting for, feel free to ask me about it.


2016 Releases


Dec. 30, 2016/January -Life is a Stevie Wonder Song (M/M GFY Novella)

February -

March 2 - Twirly Girl (M/F Venom Series #2 Novel)

April 13- An Erie Garden Party (M/M Shifter Novella)

May-

June 6- Wingers & Wands (M/F Hockey Novella)

July-

August 3-Tape to Tape (M/F Venom Series #3)

September-

October 5- On Broadway - (M/M Hockey Novella) Part of the Changing on the Fly M/M hockey romance charity anthology to benefit the You Can Play Foundation.

November 16 - Roster Addition (M/F Wildcats Novella)

December - Santa on Skates (M/M Hockey Novella) Date TBD



To be added--

Full Strength (The final book for Victor Kalinski & Dan Arou)

 Home Ice (May be nudged back to early 2017)



1 comment:

Cathy Brockman said...

awesome list I can't wait!