Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Life is a Stevie Wonder Song Release Day!








Happy New Years a day early! What a wonderful way to say goodbye to the old year. Nothing like a new book to bring in the new year! And what a lovely book this one is if I may toot my own horn. This novella was a delight to write from the moment of its conception to the last round of proofs. I loved both the leading men, the journey that Stephen makes, the joy and light that Declan provides, and the magical setting of the forest.




I hope you enjoy my first (but not last) Gay For You story. You can find Life is a Stevie Wonder Song at the following online retailers:





Thank you all so much for your support over 2015. Your feedback means the world to me, so please continue to read and review, not just my books but every book you read. Nothing inspires an author more than hearing from a reader who enjoyed your work. I'll see you in 2016 with more gay and straight romances for those who love a little hockey in their life. 

Skate hard and love deeply,


V.L. 


2 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

congratulations!! I love the happy new year pucks LOL

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks, Cat!