Monday, October 12, 2015

International Hockey Romance Month Author/Book Spotlight - Mary Smith



I'm thrilled to have Mary Smith here today. Not only is a lovely person, a hard-worker, and a hilarious woman, she is also the owner of my new publishing house, Gone Writing Publishing. You'll want to check out all of her hockey romance novels, but don't forget to look into her other works as well!








Best Selling Author, Mary Smith, has been coming up with stories her whole life. She has written A HOCKEY TUTOR, THE ICE SERIES, as well as co-authored with Lindsay Paige THE PENALTY KILL TRILOGY and OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN SERIES. When not busy writing or rooting for the Chicago Blackhawks you can find her with her nose stuck in her Kindle.
You can visit her website at: www.authormarysmith.blogspot.com
 Follow her on Twitter: @maryms1980




All Books by Mary Smith:
Melting Away the Ice (Ice Series #1)
Breaking Away the Ice (Ice Series #2)
Shattering the Ice (Ice Series #3)
Thawing the Ice (Ice Series Novella)
A Hockey Tutor
Always Forever
DREAM
A Royal’s Love (Matched #1)
A Protector’s Second Chance (Matched #2)
A Controller’s Destiny (Matched #3)




All Books with Lindsay Paige:
Breakaway (Penalty Kill Trilogy #1)
Off the Ice (Penalty Kill Trilogy #2)
Game Winner (Penalty Kill Trilogy #3)
Looking for You (Oh Captain My Captain #1)
A Hockey Player’s Proposal (Oh Captain My Captain #2)
Finding Carson Lett (Oh Captain My Captain #3)
Let’s Be Crazy (Oh Captain My Captain #4)
Their New Beginning (Oh Captain My Captain #5)
You and Me, Forever (Oh Captain My Captain #6)
Tainted (Oh Captain My Captain #7)  



No comments: