Sunday, August 16, 2015

Parties and Blog Tours and Pinterest Pages! Oh My!





Now that Clean Sweep is out and skating on its own, I have just a few more tidbits of interest to pass along to y'all. Next week we'll get back to our Sunday Ramble posts with my August Blogletter which will fill everyone in on the latest buzz. Today I'd like to share a few things that I think might be interesting for my readers.




Clean Sweep Facebook Release Party

Tomorrow over at Facebook I'm celebrating the release of Clean Sweep by throwing a party! The event will run from 12-8 and is chocked full of great authors stopping by to celebrate the Venom's first book. Check out this roster--

12-1-V.L. Locey

1-2 - Elley Arden

2-3 - K.T.Hicks

3-4 - Tricia Andersen

4-5 - Jean Joachim

5-6 - Katie Kenyhercz

6-7 - Evelise Archer

7-8 - Nikki Belaire

This event is being hosted by Author Classifieds and promises to be a great time! There will be tons of games and giveaways so drop in often during the day for more chances to win!

****



Beginning Sept. 7 and running through Sept. 18 will be the Clean Sweep Blog Tour hosted by My Family's Heart. I'll be visiting some wonderful blogs every day with excerpts and personal posts. You can get all the info on the various stops on the tour by checking out their Facebook page and looking in the photo section. 


****

Last but not least, is the link to the Clean Sweep storyboard over at Pinterest. There you can see who the inspiration for Tore was, what I pictured Coach Jane looking like, as well as lots of great images of the supporting cast and other hockey-related goodness!





No comments: