Monday, July 6, 2015

Tuesday Tales - Flexible



Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales.



Today we have another chapter for Wind in White Birch and our word prompt is "Flexible".

This week's episode has mature content of a sexual nature. If that offends now would be the time to move to one of the other TT blogs.



Don`t forget to visit the other talented Tuesday Tales authors. Thanks for stopping by!




                Waking up took some time. It wasn`t that I didn`t want to come awake, it was that I was so exhausted that my eyes couldn`t manage to flutter open. Even with a tall, toasty, aroused and wantonly naked Jonah Big Deer flush against my back sleep was being persistent. He murmured something. I groaned in that half-sleep state. His hand skimmed over my belly making the flesh twitch uncontrollably.
            “Dana?” he whispered, rubbing the rim of my belly button with his index finger.
            “Mmm,” seemed to be the only sound I could make anymore, which was fine really. It was a perfect expression of how I felt.
            “Are you awake?” he asked, flattening his hand over my abdomen, his pinkie finger resting in my womanly curls. God, he was long and hard already.
            “I`m not sure . . .” I paused to wet my lips then tried again. “I`m not sure I`m up to another round right now, Jonah.”
            He made a contented man sound, somewhat similar to the sound of a rooster puffing up his breast feathers.  I wanted to roll my eyes but even they were too tired to move.
            “Some cougar you are,” he teased, nipping me lightly along my bicep with white teeth. His hair slid over my back, arm, and right breast. The nipple perked up. Obviously, there was at least one part of my body that was looking for more action. “I`ll be good and let the old lady rest.”
            For that, he got a heated F-Bomb dropped on him.
            “You kiss your grandmother with that mouth?” he asked, placing soft pecks to my arm, shoulder and neck until his lips were at my ear. “I wanted you to hear it from me now, before we leave this bed and have to face my family and all their bullshit.”
            I scrunched my eyes closed and tried not to imagine the dislike on Julia`s face. “Will there be bullshit?”
            He moved behind me slightly. I rolled tighter to his chest. I liked being here a lot.
            “Probably, but it`s just that. It`s bullshit. My family can`t tell me who to love, and I do love you, Dana. That`s what I want you to hear. I don`t think I said it last night.”
            I wriggled around like a butterfly wrestling about inside its chrysalis so I could see his face. He was intent on my reaction, his head resting in his hand.
            “You said it every way possible,” I told him.
            “I want to say it this way,” he argued gently then told me again. A rush of emotion blossomed inside me, easing my aches and pains. I wrapped my fingers around his manhood and squeezed. Jonah groaned and I began to grow slick. Okay, so a few other parts were waking up and wanted more apparently.
            “Can you tell me a different way as well?”
            “I thought you said--”
“Don`t argue with someone older than you.”
With a rumbling moan, he captured my mouth and kissed me until I was undulating against him. His weight shifted once more. I embraced him as he slid over and into me. Soft, tender words tumbled from both of us while the bedding enveloped us. Words of love, devotion, caring, passion, and need filled my heart, just as Jonah did.

*~*~*

Sometime later, we stumbled from bed. Okay, I stumbled from bed. Jonah seemed to be a bit more flexible and less worn out by the nighttime calisthenics than I was.  He had already showered and was downstairs making breakfast while I was tenderly scrubbing the signs of our lovemaking from my body. The hot water pelting my tired back and thigh muscles felt fabulous. As I was drying off, I wondered what this early spring day would bring.
The sun was shining brightly when I walked into the huge kitchen. I stopped, smiled widely, and eyed Jonah`s ass as he flipped flapjacks on a smoky griddle. Even with a frilly apron tied around his waist, he was one hundred percent male.
“Nothing I like better than a man in an apron,” I teased, strolling over to stand beside him. He waggled a dark eyebrow and grabbed a fast kiss.
“I thought about wearing just the apron but I didn`t want to burn any important parts.”
“Yes, please protect the important parts,” I said, patted that delicious backside of his, and then scurried around to get out the milk and syrup from the massive fridge. “This is one hell of a kitchen,” I noted as we sat down at a long table made to seat a slew of guests. Jonah threw his hair over his shoulder as he passed the platter heaped with pancakes to me.
“Yeah, it`s a big one. I`ll need to find a cook too, and a bookkeeper. I hate doing paperwork, I`m more the outside guy, you know?"
“I noticed that,” I said slathering my pancake with butter then drowning it with syrup. I was famished. He chuckled and dove into his food with gusto. “Work up an appetite?” I asked innocently. The look he gave me made my heart rate spike.
“Didn`t you?” he inquired, ebony eyes caressing me as he chewed. I should have come up with something witty but I was just too well loved to do so.
“You`re an amazing lover, did you know that?” I said, lowering my fork to my plate. That seemed to knock him off his blocks a bit. Jonah blinked then smiled. “I`m not just saying that to make you feel good, it`s true.”
“You inspire me,” he said, reaching around the coffee cups to grab my hand. I glanced from our fingers to him.
“Did I mention how much I love you?” I asked my voice a mere whisper that nearly got lost amid the wind whistling through the white birch trees.
“A time or two,” Jonah lifted my fingers and kissed my knuckles. “We better eat before we end up having sex right here on the table.”
“You say that as if it would be a bad thing,” I murmured as I slid my hand from his. His laugh was short and warm. I wanted nothing more from life than to sit across from Jonah every morning so I could hear him laugh and talk.
“Damn Dana, what would your priest say?” he teased, flipping a few more flapjacks onto his plate. “I love you too, Gano: da.”
“Night Song,” I said, rolling the endearment over my tongue until it was embedded in my psyche for eternity. He was about to say something when we heard car doors slamming.
Jonah exhaled then stabbed at his pancakes violently. “And so the bullshit begins,” he grumbled. It wasn`t a minute later Julia`s voice bounced throughout the lodge.
I washed down my last bite of food with some of the industrial strength coffee Jonah had brewed. I would need to be wide-awake and running on all eight cylinders to deal with what was to come I feared.




Copyright 2013 ©by V.L. Locey

*~*~*

Click on the link below to return to the Tuesday Tales main blog for more great reads from the Tuesday Tales authors.

Tuesday Tales

See you next week!





8 comments:

Iris Blobel said...

Awww ... such a lovely scene ... so now what's going to happen ???

V.L. Locey said...

We'll have to wait and see, Iris! Hopefully nothing bad.

Jean Joachim said...

I love it! So sexy and loving at the same time. They are a great pair. Love this story.

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Love that man sound. Great snippet!

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you for dropping by Jean and Flossie! Yeah, that is a great man sound.

Joselyn Vaughn said...

I love the interplay between them. So smooth.

chrysnjay said...

Ahhhhh... GREAT scene!! I'm a little nervous about what's coming with Julia, but so happy to see them together at long last that I think they can deal with the family BS.

morgan said...

Ahhh...I'm so happy for them. The family conflict is good since families are seldom agreeable in real life. Love the part of her squirming around like a butterfly in a chrysalis.