Sunday, January 25, 2015

Writing Goals for 2015


I seem to be a few weeks late with my writing goals for 2015 post. I'll blame my tardiness on the two releases I had this month. I know it`s a flimsy excuse but it`s better than no excuse at all, right?



This year I hope to cut back a bit and only submit to one or two anthology calls. There are a few reasons for that. One is that I feel that a new book, or two, every month from one author is just too overwhelming for many readers. Also, it`s darn costly. I'm well familiar with having to pinch pennies and choose a select few books each month so you can stay within your budget. Another reason is that I feel with too many releases so close together you can`t promote the books properly. So, this year it`s down to one submission call, two if we include the next Seduced by the Game. What I'm doing for that is still up in the air.

I hope this is cool with everyone and that it makes it easier on your purses.

Now, onto the novellas/novels that I hope to write in 2015, God willing and the creek don`t rise as they say.


Two Guys Walk Into an Apocalypse 4- Zombies, Zendra, and Ziegfeld Follies
Venom Series Book #3- Tape to Tape
An Erie Garden Party
Venom Series Book #4-Angle Play
A new Toms & Tabbies Tale
Venom Series Book #5-Flow

*~*~*

Seduced by the Game 2015
M/M submission call

*~*~*

You may have noticed that I have the books scheduled so that I can jump from one genre to another. That helps to keep me fresh and entertained. Also, going from M/F to M/M is a good way to prevent getting burned out on the M/F hockey romances. Even when I work within a single genre and series, such as the Venom, I am trying to make sure that the readers get a good variation of ages and races from one book to another. I hope that makes the series more evenly balanced and therefore more entertaining for the fans.

Feel free to ask about any books that you wish to know about. I'm always happy to answer readers questions!






No comments: