Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Futures So Bright I Have to Wear Skates!



Wait. I think that`s supposed to be shades. Oh well.  In this case skates makes more sense. I have come incredible news to share with my friends and fans. Last night I signed on the dotted line with Secret Cravings Publishing to bring you a new erotic hockey romance series, the Venom series!




What is a bit different about the Philadelphia Venom series is that the books revolve around a women`s professional ice hockey team as opposed to the standard male hockey heroes. We get to see the team built from the ground up as Clean Sweep kicks off the proposed series with a tentative electronic release set for August 2015.


There are at least nine novels outlined for the Venom series so far, and are as follows: Clean Sweep, Twirly Girl, Tape to Tape, Angle Play, Blueline Blues, Long Change, Flow, Quick Whistle, and Visitor`s Bench. 

You'll be able to meet the Venom`s new head coach, Jane Bratkowski, at the end of the Final Shifts, the last Wildcat novel. I think you'll like Jane, I know I do. She is one crusty cookie on the outside but inside . . . well, inside she`s a little softer than she would like to admit.





I am just over the moon and I hope my readers will enjoy the women of the Venom as much as they did the Wildcats. I guarantee you that my leading ladies will continue to be diverse, strong, realistic women who fit into no molds. And their leading men will always be the kind of men you fantasize about.


Thank you all for your support. If it weren`t for my family, friends and my fans none of this would be happening. I love you all. *hugs*



Let`s Go Wildcats!


Let`s Go Venom!





4 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

Happy for you! Nice Christmas present.

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you, S.J., it truly was a lovely gift.

Cathy Brockman said...

Yay im so happy for you

V.L. Locey said...

Aw, thanks so much, Catniss!