Friday, August 29, 2014

In The Pages of a Good Book One Year Anniversary Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to my little nook of the internet. My name is V.L. Locey, and as you can see by my blog header, I`m a multigenre erotic romance author. I`m thrilled to be taking part in this wonderful blog hop! I hope you will visit every participating author, enter their contests, and drop a 'Hello!' into their comment boxes. We can all use new friends!



I`ve been blessed over the course of my life to have some wonderful friends. The other day I saw this post on Facebook that said that scientists state if a friendship lasts over seven years it will last forever. I think I just might believe that! My dearest friend from high school is still one of my closest buddy's. We don`t talk every day, or even every week. Sometimes years go by between trips to see each other. And that`s okay. You don`t have to talk daily with a true friend. The love is there to tide you over the silent spells when life pulls you and her in two different directions.

So while I have dear friends from lo those many years ago, I also have made new ones. Some that live nearby. And some on the internet. The ones that live nearby have grown to be like sisters to me. We share common goals, likes, and tastes. The ones that I`ve made online are no less a friend than one that I can share a cup of coffee with weekly.

I hope that the glow of friendship is always upon you. Thank you for visiting with me during the hop.



I`ll be giving away a free copy of any one of my digital books to one lucky commenter. You can take a peek at my work here:


Just tell me in the comments box below what you like the most about your best friend. That`s all it takes! I`ll put the names of all who comment and leave contact information into the always friendly and charming Random Thing Picker. The winner will be announced on Monday, September 1st, early in the morning.

Please, oh please my new friends, make sure you leave your contact info. I will skip over any comment that does not include an email address. I truly hate to omit anyone, but I do not have the time to track down people on the internet. So, make sure you leave that information! Good luck everyone!

Have a great day,

V.L. Locey


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/91bbb15225/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway




http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/91bbb15227/" rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway



2 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

Great post I have all your books so dont enter me. I just want to say thank you for being a friend

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you for being a friend as well, Catniss.