Monday, May 19, 2014

Please Welcome Natasza Waters!

I`m beyond excited to have Natasza here today! She and I are new friends as well as fellow Secret Cravings authors. I just started reading the first book in her series and am already firmly hooked! 

*~*


Ahoy! Thanks for welcoming me onboard today Vicki. I’m Natasza Waters, and I write military suspense and romance. Now don’t go running in the other direction until you’ve given one a try. I promise the lingo and acronyms are kept to a minimum. The Navy SEALs in my novels are locked and loaded with valor, strength and make memorable book boyfriends.

Code Name: Ghost book trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au0rDEIXZF8

I’m writing a series on Team One, Alpha Squad.



Anyone who reads Suzanne Brokmann, will love getting to know these guys. I spent thirty plus years in the Coast Guard, and I have plenty of “book fodder” to draw from. Each novel has a running arc that deals with the issues of serving members: separation from their families, injuries on deployment and the struggles they endure, and hot topics like women fighting on the front lines. With my background, there’s a healthy dose of realism, but there’s plenty of sizzle between the sheets as well. Navy SEALs live hard, play hard, and love hard. If you’re a Canadian, wave the flag, because you’ll always find at least one in my novels. The U.S. and Canada have always been brothers (and sisters) in arms, and kept dark things at bay, together.

The first novel in the series, Code Name: Ghost is a finalist in the “Reward of Novel Excellence” awards to be announced this July.



Blurb: An epic action ride through passion, combat and deep wounds that refuse to heal. Kayla, a Canadian liaison, and Navy Seal Commander Thane Austen are both experts at smoke and mirrors. He’s a legend. She’s a survivor, and they’ll fight to the bitter end to resist one another.

Code Name: Kayla’s Fire completes Kayla and the Commander’s happily-ever-after.



Blurb:  Commander Thane Austen is a U.S. Navy SEAL with eyes like blue steel and a body carved from it. Returning from deployment, he finds a Canadian liaison has been hired for Base Command. A woman! A threat forces him to close ranks around her, but it's not long before he realizes passion can be as dangerous to a warrior as combat.

I do something that most authors don’t. It’s important that I know the men going on my covers. Most of them have military backgrounds. Two of them are even on my street team, and of course drop by to drive my ladies wild. LOL.

The newest book, Code Name: Nina’s Choice, is Petty Officer Mace Callahan’s story who turned out to be a favorite character from the first two books. He’s the heart of the team with Hollywood good looks and muscles out the ying-yang. This story is like eating salty sweet popcorn.



Blurb: Nina Samson, an analyst working at Coronado Base Command, lands in Navy sniper Mace Callahan’s lap like an I.E.D. Two weeks of fiery passion with the lithe redhead, and the self-proclaimed bachelor raises the white flag.
Arriving in San Diego, Nina, a single mother with an eight-year-old daughter, spots danger ahead. Mace’s Hollywood goods looks and wicked smile makes her heart run a zip-line of crazy. Lust for the sexy SEAL swiftly turns to fear when he deploys to Syria for a mission.

Mace returns home angry. Believing his injury destroys their future, unable to pleasure any woman, especially one like Nina, he tries to sever their relationship. She deflects every round Mace fires at her heart, determination controlling the helm. Just as the seas calm, fate advances. Another warrior sets his sights on her. Mace will wage war for her heart, but it’s “Nina’s Choice”.
Secret Cravings Publishing http://tinyurl.com/kk24c35
Siren Bookstrand http://tinyurl.com/mrwhlwb
All Romance E-books http://tinyurl.com/ouf2v3p
Thanks for letting me drop by Vicki. Love, hope & faith to you and your readers!
88’s
Natasza Waters







6 comments:

Kim Hickey said...

I love love love this book series ! The Alpha Squad rocks !!!

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, Natasza!

Natasza Waters said...

Vicki thank you for having me. It's always nice to drop by and visit.

Brenda said...

Natasza's Warrior Challenge series is fantastic. I'm almost finished Code Name:Nina's Choice. WOW, I'm so in love with Mace.

Sheri Fredricks said...

I've read the first 2 books in the series and can't wait to dive into book #3. Excellent stories and awesome characters!

Heare2Watts said...

I am a series junkie and this series looks wonderful.