Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday

Here`s a fun way to discover possible new reads. Just hop from one blog to the next for six paragraphs from that author`s current WIP or published work! This week I`ll be sharing something extra special. Six paragraphs from a M/M hockey romance titled Two Man Advantage. I`m hoping to compile a collection of gay hockey romances, since so many people fell in love with Cam and Jacobi, my leading men in Heir Apparent, which is part of the Seduced by the Game cancer charity anthology.




This novella contains one of my favorite gay leading men, the highly abrasive Victor Kalinski. Be warned folks, there is really bad language in this excerpt. These are hockey players, not monks. So even if you clicked past the mature content warning and have gotten this far, if you are upset by dirty words, now is the time to leave. No one will think less of you. We`ll also be seeing a man in bed with a man. Again, if that`s not your cup of tea, please feel free to move along to the next sneak peek. 


Since this is a rough draft, you may stumble across some errors. I do apologize about any mistakes anyone may find. 


Don`t forget to check out the other Sunday Sneak Peeks!

Sunday Sneak Peeks


*~*

    
Dan crawled over me, settling his body between my longer legs. We made out. We touched. We tasted. We curled up and cradled and clutched.

“I don`t think I can do this,” Dan said sometime later. I held him to my chest. His pelvis rested on my thigh. His prick lay docile and meek on my leg. I had stroked his hair from his face for so long it had dried standing up on one side. “I can`t leave.”

“Dan, you have to. You signed the contract,” I told him. I rubbed the back of his calf with my foot. The sheets were damp in spots so we tried to lie between those wet patches. “Just go and be a star. Your folks`ll be so proud.”

“Fuck this sucks.” He exhaled strongly. His cheek was abrasive against my nipple. I let my hand rest on the side of his head.

“Yeah, it really does.” I shucked him to the bedding, his leg gliding over mine. There was no need to say a word. We made love a second time. Then we grabbed a few hours of restless sleep. We showered separately and got dressed in the clothes we wore last night. And then he left. It was a quiet parting. I pinned him to the hotel door and kissed him until he shoved me away with a hitched gasp.

“This isn`t over,” Dan vowed then slid out into the corridor. I hated to be contradictory but it was over as far as I was concerned.  It had to be. Daniel Arou had it all ahead of him. Me? I was careening in reverse. I stared at the evacuation plan for the third floor as the first rays of the new morning tried to sneak around the drawn draperies.

“I love you,” I whispered, proud as hell of my restraint.


*~*

Looking for more M/M hockey romance? Check out Heir Apparent in Seduced by the Game:




Seduced by the Game



Or you can grab a copy of Goaltender`s Penalty:






Goaltender`s Penalty






2 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

I cant wait to read this one. Awesome peek

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks, Catniss!