Monday, January 6, 2014

Pink Pucks & Power Plays Cover Reveal!

I am so excited to finally be able to share this fantastic cover made by the talented Dawne Dominique. I`ve been sitting on this artwork for a few weeks and it was so hard keeping this sexy cover to myself! 

Pink Pucks & Power Plays will be published by Secret Cravings Publishing. We are looking at January 22nd for the launch date, but that may change if needed. If so, I will let you all know as soon as I am made aware of any change. 


Are you ready? I thought you might be. Enjoy!






I know, right? I just love the hold that Viviana has on Alain. I think I`d hold him that way as well if I were her!



In Pink Pucks & Power Plays, the first book of the To Love a Wildcat Series, you`ll meet Viviana Land, a curvy and proud of it reporter and Alain Lessard, star defenseman for the `Cats.  Viviana  just can`t seem to say no to her younger sister. Somehow, the sassy society page reporter gets lassoed into serving as the Busy Bee scout leader for her niece’s troop. 

One overheated engine and a missed basket-weaving class later, Viviana and her girls find themselves in the Green Hills Ice Rink, facing a world that none of them knew existed. Enter Alain Lessard, the charmingly handsome young defenseman for the Philadelphia Wildcats ice hockey team, who is donating his summer to coach the youth league his team sponsors.

When our intrepid reporter is given the chance to write the break-out story of her career, Viviana leaps at the chance to pen a tell-all exposé about the media-hating Lessard. Thinking it would be easy to flirt and tease some juicy tidbits out of the jock, Viviana soon finds herself falling for the sensual, younger, kind-hearted man. Will she put aside her virtual pen for a chance to stay at her sinfully erotic new paramour`s side? Or will Viviana finally get away from those mundane bakery openings and library luncheons by using the man she may love as a way to step into the limelight?



I`ll be sharing snippets from the novel over the upcoming weeks on Mondays. You`ll only find these exclusive excerpts here on my blog, so drop in every Monday for a taste of hot hockey romance! 

1 comment:

Jean Joachim said...

Fabulously sensual piece today. I love your description, not too much, just enough for the feelings to leap from the page into my mind and body. Well done!