Thursday, October 3, 2013

An Interview With Renzo Cipriano

I`m thrilled- and a little swoonish - to have the very handsome leading man of RENZO -The Ciprianos of Kellington  Book 1- here on my blog today! Take it away Renzo. *Fans face*







Hello…….my name is Renzo Cipriano


I wanted to come and talk a bit about the story that the lovely Jamallah Bergman has written about me.

When Jamallah came to my restaurant Filomena’s to have lunch, I saw that she was scribbling something down on a notepad. Being a bit nosy, I would often walk by her table, just to see what maybe I could see off of the pad. But of course I didn’t see much. When I came by her table for like the fifth time that day, she asked me, “You’ve been coming back and forth here for most of lunch, have you really been trying to see what I’ve been writing?”

I have to admit I was shocked but embarrassed as well that she would say this but I set my own self up for this mess. Eventually I asked her what she was doing and that’s when she told me that she was a writer of romance. I was very intrigued as we both ended up sitting down and talking about what she wrote about and that’s when I told her about how I ended up meeting the love of my life Jaslyn. She was very interested in learning more from Jaslyn’s point of view and all. So I called Jaslyn up to come over and when she came over, we all ended up talking about how we met. The entire time we talked, Jamallah was taking notes.

Well after we talked, Jamallah told us that our story was something that had to be told for everyone to enjoy. That was when she said that she wanted to write about us and asked could she get permission to do it. We were shocked that she would ask us this but Jaslyn was all for it and I was too eventually. We kept in contact with Jamallah for the next couple of months because there were things she needed to ask to make the story flow more as she said.

Well one day she called me up and asked if some photographers she knew could come and take a picture for the cover she wanted. We decided to take a picture in front of Jaslyn’s antique shop ‘Timeless Treasures’. It was funny how the photographer was telling us how to pose for the cover and when we finished, we both had a good laugh because honestly this new found fame was something new for me. And when Jamallah finished her book, which she named after me, Jaslyn and I were the first to read it before it came out.

I have to admit that Jamallah did an amazing job with the book. It really was beautifully written and it even made mia colomba cry a bit. Now Jamallah is talking with my brother Simone about how Delia and he got together as well.

Jamallah tells me that our story is something special and that she has gotten so many messages from people telling her how much they enjoyed reading it. I’ve seen some of the reviews and I am just as impressed by what was said. I do hope that you enjoy reading more about me and my Jaslyn as well as the rest of my brothers since Jamallah has told me that she plans on writing about all of us.

Thanks for letting me talk with you Vicki….Arrivederci

BLURB

Renzo, Simone, Gianni and Federico Cipriano

Each brother was thriving on their own working in what they were best in doing.

But it’s their mother’s wish for her son’s to find love and happiness like she had with their father, since they have not only been well known for their work ethics but also for their sexual conquest.

Watch as the Cipriano brothers of Kellington try and find love in probably some of the most unlikely of places. Along the way you’ll meet some of the women who take their hearts as well as their minds on a whirlwind ride like no other.

Renzo, the oldest Cipriano brother, lives a life that consists of working at his restaurants, dealing with customers as well as with a persistently aggravating ex-wife. He never had the chance to find the one thing that eluded him the most…..love.

That was until he walked into her store that rainy afternoon…..

Jaslyn Whitman, owner of Timeless Treasure Antiques, lives for a sale as well as making other people happy with the things she has in her shop. Being the ‘new girl in town’, she of course has been on the radar of some men. But she mainly tries to put work over dating men whose only intentions are to get her into bed.
Who thought tall dark and handsome would walk through her door?

Once these two meet, sparks immediately fly…for Renzo. Jaslyn however isn’t ready to deal with what would happen if she got involved with a Cipriano man. It’s up to Renzo however to show Jaslyn that there is more to him than just rumors and lies.

EXCERPT

It had been three days since Renzo sent the flowers to Jaslyn. He had yet to hear one word from her. He thought she would have at least called or come by the restaurant or something. But he got nothing at all and it irked him. Despite being Sunday, he didn’t have much to do before the restaurant opened, so he decided to go by her store. When he walked inside, the first thing he noticed were the flowers sitting on the table where she had sat with his mother. He smiled.

“Hello?”

Looking to where the voice came from, he saw her walking from the back with a clipboard in her hands and a smile on her pretty face. “Why hello there, Mr. Cipriano, how are you today?”

Even her smile made his heart skip a beat. She was strikingly beautiful even wearing a simple, royal purple dress with a wide belt accenting her hips. Her long legs went on for days tucked inside a pair of brown suede boots that went to her knees. Renzo needed to say something before he ended up looking like a goofball in front of this woman. “Please call me Renzo, Ms. Whitman.”

“And you can call me Jaslyn. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to thank you for the flowers. They were lovely.”

“I’m glad you liked them. As long as my mom is happy then I am happy.”

“I’m the same with mine as well. So what can I do you for today?”

Now what Einstein? What are you going to tell her your reason for being here is? You should have thought of something before you walked in here, stupid. Take a deep breath and just figure out something. “I came to find something for my living room.”

“Oh, well are you looking for some type of furniture or just an accent piece?” Those hazel eyes of hers twinkled at him. God, he could stare at them for days. But he could see by the look in her eyes, she was waiting for his answer.

“I’m looking for an accent piece for my living room. Like a new lamp, vase, or something different or maybe something for my office.”

“Well, come with me and I will show you some pieces that you might like.” As he followed her through rows of pieces of furniture, Renzo released a huge sigh of relief. She showed him several pieces, all of which were beautiful, but he hadn’t a clue on what he wanted to pick. “Your mother told me that you weren’t accustomed to shopping for things,” said Jaslyn.

“Yeah, my ex took most of the stuff in the divorce. I ended up getting a designer friend to redo everything in my place. But I would like to get a vase or another lamp for my office.”

“Now a desk lamp, I have some of those around here. Well, I do have one around here somewhere. I had three of them, actually, if I remember. Oh here they are…over on this desk here. I also have one on that table right there and another on that mahogany desk.” She pointed over toward them as he saw the three in question.

They were all beautiful pieces in their own right, yet he still had a hard time figuring out which one he wanted to get. “Pick one.”

“What?”

“Pick one out. I told you I wasn’t good at picking out furniture and stuff. Now anything dealing with food I’m all good. But interior stuff like this, I’m totally clueless.”

She laughed. “It’s unusual I get to pick out a piece. I mean sure I give people my input on certain items we have here, but most of the time my customers know what they want.”

If she only knew what I really wanted, Renzo thought as she picked up a desk lamp with a beautiful blue lampshade. “I like this one because it’s stained glass. This is an antique banker’s desk lamp. I like the pretty flowers and the dragonfly…see. The blue is an unusual color.” She walked over to him with lamp in hand. He should have been looking at the lamp, but Renzo was too busy looking at her beautiful hair. He had a sudden urge to touch it, run his fingers through it and take a deep whiff to see just how it smelled.

Steady, old man, easy before you do something stupid.

“Do you think this will look nice on your desk?” she asked.

“Since it’s as lovely as you, Jaslyn, it will make a nice addition to my office,” he said watching a silly smirk spread across her lips turn into a cute giggle.

“I’m sorry for giggling. Let’s go up front and I’ll write you up a ticket.” She walked away leaving him there as he smacked his own head for saying such an asinine comment. Boy, did he feel like the village idiot while walking back toward the front.

BUY LINKS


OTHER LINKS
Twitter: @silentbutloud1
For an autograph on your kindle of this or any of my books: http://www.kindlegraph.com/authors/silentbutloud1











2 comments:

Jamallah Bergman said...

Thanks for having Renzo on Vicki...he was pretty stoked about coming on here to talk with you today.

V.L. Locey said...

It was my pleasure to have such a handsome leading man visit!