Thursday, August 8, 2013

Garden Check

Last night Mister, Miss, and yours truly set off to check our garden. We share a large patch with a good buddy of Mister`s, and yes, if you`re reading this Debbi, those are Mark`s tomatoes. I was informed I`d be in trouble for taking one for me and one for my mother-in-law, but I informed my hubby that I`m not scared of Mark, even if he is two feet taller than I am. 

So, aside from tomato filching, the trip to the garden gave us these images to share. Sometimes it amazes me how beautiful the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania really are. There is nowhere else I would rather live.

This little fellow was being pestered by flies, so the image is blurry, and I`m sorry about that-



Mister checking the green beans-



A couple of hot tomatoes if I ever saw them-



Clouds over the mountain top-



Sammy Scarecrow guarding the pumpkin patch-



White pumpkins! Something new we added this year to the regulation orange pumpkins we`re growing-



The homeless kitten my mother-in-law is babysitting. I am almost sure she will end up keeping it. I would too, she`s so cute!



And that`s the evening news from the hillside farm. Oh! I did promise I would let you all know about my To Love a Wildcat series, as I had submitted to a publisher a few weeks ago. I am thrilled beyond words to say that Secret Cravings Publishing has contracted the entire five book series! *Sigh* Hot hockey hunks, strong women to love them, and lots of spicy bed-play . . .


2014 is going to be the year of the Wildcat around these parts! 

4 comments:

Cathy Brockman said...

beautiful garden i live the white pumkins . the kitty is so cute too!

V.L. Locey said...

Isn`t that kitten the cutest?!

Davee said...

LOVE the garden post and the pictures. :)

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks, Davee. =)