Monday, April 22, 2013

Tuesday Tales - Travel



Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales again. This week I`ll be sharing an excerpt from my WIP (Work In Progress) Pink Pucks and Power Plays, an M/F romantic-comedy, starring my sassy curvaceous society page reporter, Viviana Land, and defenseman for the Philadelphia Wildcats professional hockey team, Alain Lessard.


Today Viviana is chatting with her sister on the phone while soaking her feet in a foot bath. This scene takes place after the walk to the ice rink and meeting the oh-so handsome Alain.

This week our word prompt is ‘Travel’. Since this is a rough draft there may be some mistakes. I do apologize for any boo-boo you may find.

Please do check out the other wonderful writers after you`re done reading by clicking on the Tuesday Tales link at the bottom. Thanks for stopping in!


*~*~*






A pair of headlights roamed through the vertical blinds on my sliding glass door. The beams rolled across the oils on my pristine walls then semi-darkness enveloped my home again. Probably the neighbors coming home after a long night of doing whatever it is they did. I didn`t keep up with them. They were young yuppie types that . . .

“Violet, is the term ‘Yuppie’ in use anymore?” I asked right in the middle of some lengthy explanation about Queen Bees being selective about projects and how the girls needed to learn erstwhile things that would further their understanding of blah, blah, and blah. “Is there really the word ‘erstwhile’ in this outmoded handbook of yours? Okay, fine! Land sakes, you don`t have to resort to name calling!” I sneered at my phone. “She is your daughter after all, I just don`t see what the problem is if they wish to not weave baskets and play hockey instead. Isn`t being athletic toted as commendable?”

I ran my left hand over my rather voluptuous curves. The satin of my robe slid sinfully over my hip. I closed my eyes and let my head rest on the sofa`s generously padded back. My sister`s droning voice faded off as an image of a young man with wavy black hair and blue/green eyes slammed into my mind. He was kneeling in front of me, his fingers sliding between my toes in lieu of bubbling hot gusts of water. He said nothing, just dropped kisses to my bare knees and massaged my feet.

“Do you like curvy women, Mister Lessard?” I whispered seductively, palming my aching breast.

“I love your body, Viviana. It is round and soft and white as virgin snow,” he crooned then ran his tongue over my kneecap, his wet palm now traveling sinfully up the back of my calf. A spasm washed over me. My phone bounced off the thick carpet and I sat up sharply with my hand still kneading my breast. I glanced down between my legs and mourned the fact that it had all been a lurid fantasy.

“Holy shit,” I panted, using my naughty hand to find my still bitching sister lying somewhere under the coffee table. My downstairs yuppie neighbor’s voices could just be heard struggling through my plush carpeting.

“Violet, you`re going to have to continue this later,” I said when I got the phone back to my ear. “Yes, you did choose me. If you don`t like the way I am being Queen Bee then I will gladly give that hideous costume back to you to – Hasty? Me? Perish the thought. Night, love,” I cooed then disconnected quickly. I gazed down at my puckered feet in the sauna. A tremble of wickedness ran through me.



Copyright ©by V.L. Locey



*~*~*



Thanks for stopping in to visit! For more free reads by great authors follow the link back to the Tuesday Tales main blog.

Tuesday Tales

See you next week for from Viviana and Alain!







19 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh, how naughty. Deliciously naughty...I do so like Viv...hehe.

V.L. Locey said...

Oh yes, Viviana is a sensual woman, no doubt. Thanks for dropping in Sarah!

Jean Joachim said...

Sounds like Alain is in for a good time. Can't wait until they get together. Very sensual and delicious story today.

V.L. Locey said...

He might be at that, Jean! ;)

Tai Vicari said...

I so enjoyed this. I thought I was the only female to fantasize about...well I'll just leave it to Viviana for now a cold shower awaits. ;-)

V.L. Locey said...

Oh Tai, now you have me wondering.

Hot hockey players, foot baths, leg rubs . . . so many possibilities for spicy fantasies!

SherryGLoag said...

" using my naughty hand to find my still bitching sister lying somewhere under the coffee table."
Love this line. Another great tale :-)

Lindsay said...

Great scene. Just the right amount of fun

V.L. Locey said...

It is certainly a fun - and naughty - series to be penning! Thanks for coming by. =)

The Fiction Vixen said...

Love that... Look forward to more..x

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for coming by FV!

triciaandersen said...

Oooh...I love Viv. I can't wait to see what she has in mind for Alain...

V.L. Locey said...

I love Viv as well. I suspect some folks might begin to have a differing opinion come next week though . . .

Karen Cino said...

Alian, watch out. Loved this sensual tale.

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks Karen! I think he might not mind having Viviana`s feet in his hands, or other parts as well! ;)

Kathleen Ball said...

Fun hot read

V.L. Locey said...

Glad you enjoyed it Kathleen!

S.E said...

I wonder if this dream will become reality.

V.L. Locey said...

It`s very possible, SE, Viviana is a very sensual woman and Alain is a young man in his prime. ;)