Monday, April 15, 2013

Tuesday Tales - Chocolate

Hello! It`s time for Tuesday Tales again. This week I`ll be sharing an excerpt from my WIP (Work In Progress) Pink Pucks and Power Plays, an M/F romantic-comedy, starring my sassy curvaceous society page reporter, Viviana Land, and defenseman for the Philadelphia Wildcats professional hockey team, Alain Lessard.


Today you – and Viviana - get to meet Alain, my sexy and much younger leading man for this hockey-filled romance. Viv and her Busy Bee Scouts walk to a nearby ice rink after her car overheats on the way to a basket weaving class.

This week our word prompt is ‘Chocolate’. Since this is a rough draft there may be some mistakes. I do apologize for any boo-boo you may find.

Please do check out the other wonderful writers after you`re done reading by clicking on the Tuesday Tales link at the bottom. Thanks for stopping in!






“Busy Bees, your Queen needs you!” I called. The shouts of youthful men and the slap of many someone`s hitting something with a stick overpowered my plea. It`s so hard to find fitting drones. I pulled myself along; climbed ten stairs which was ghastly let me tell you, and then tripped into an open area with bleachers that looked down on an ice rink.

I glanced around looking for my girls but they were not sitting on the bleachers like good little bees. Nope, they were down with their faces smashed against some wall of glass. I gasped when I saw how filthy the glass was. Limping down the cement steps that broke up the lines of blue plastic bleachers I hissed at the girls to remove their fingers and faces from that glass instantly.

“Who knows what’s been smeared on that!” I scolded as I bumbled down the steps before losing a flip-flop in my haste. I stopped to find my footwear. It was lying under a bleacher next to a discarded soda can and a half-eaten hot dog. “Wonderful,” I huffed then wriggled my top half under the bench.

My breast dragged through something wet. I didn`t dare to pull out to look. My fingers skipped over my runaway blister-maker and then the seven bells of hell erupted. A loud buzzer filled the rink. I screamed and started violently, my head slamming into the bench. The exuberant shouts of young boys bounced off the plain concrete walls. Someone tapped my ass.

I grabbed my flip-flop then withdrew myself from under the bleacher with haste. The substance I had dragged my rather substantial boob through looked like it had been a chocolate milkshake.

I slowly took off my sunglasses and looked over at a huge pair of stocking-covered feet. The feet led to legs that were long and muscular and hugged by lovingly worn denim. I tipped my head back while holding the wet spot on my left breast out with two fingers.

The jeans waistband was covered with an oversized jersey that had some sort of wild looking cat on it and was done in shades of emerald and black. It was a rather fetching color scheme that set off the man`s wavy black hair and stunning hazel eyes to perfection. His face was a chiseled masterpiece, something an ancient Grecian sculptor could have carved from marble to show us what a god might look like. A perfect straight nose placed between huge blue/green eyes surrounded with thick dark lashes, cheekbones fashion models paid for, and a mouth that was both strong and sensual with a plump bottom lip just right for suckling on.

He tipped his head to study me and a lock of black hair slid down over his forehead. If he were over twenty-five I would eat my flip-flop. Something very warm unfurled inside me as a tiny smile tweaked at the corners of his tempting mouth.

“Did you lose something?” he shouted over the youthful exuberance of the young men on the ice. I nodded dully and held up my flip-flop. One expressive dark (Oh my God was that a scar dissecting his eyebrow like Jason Momoa has?!) eyebrow climbed up his brow as the lights overhead caught the sequins.

“My shoe,” I squeaked then glanced down to see that the hem of my atrocious costume was nearly at my waist. Heat exploded under my skin and raced up my neck.

“Ah well, I am glad you have found it,” he said. Someone on the ice blew on a whistle and the raucous rowdies quieted instantly. “There are strange things spilled on the floor. I would not suggest you go without shoes in case you squish a French fry between your toes.”

All my bees giggled like the school girls they are. He smiled at them. They sighed. I had a mini-gasm at the white teeth his smile exposed. I wriggled my hem down to hide any possible flushing on my inner thighs then bumbled to my feet. His hand on my elbow made my breasts feel even more constricted. He was a towering man Madame Munchkin here couldn`t help but notice. I also had to mentally note just how enormous the Reebok skates hanging over his shoulder were. You know what they say about men with big feet. Another sizzling rush of heat ran to my extremities.



Copyright ©by V.L. Locey



*~*~*



Thanks for stopping in to visit! For more free reads by great authors follow the link back to the Tuesday Tales main blog.

Tuesday Tales

See you next week for some sizzle!





13 comments:

Jean Joachim said...

Love your descriptions of this gorgeous guy, especially the comment about his feet. Lol! Also, I could feel her yucky response to the spilled milkshake. Ewww! A great beginning and I'm looking forward to more.

V.L. Locey said...

We ladies notice things like feet and hands, or at least I do. ;)

Sarah said...

Wow...he sounds like...yum. I'd be right there with her (and probably in the same boat, caught under the bleachers and all. lol)

Lindsay said...

Great description of the rink

Kathleen Ball said...

nice writing!! loving it

V.L. Locey said...

Many thanks TT family! I`d probably in some sort of similar embarrassing situation myself, Sarah. =)

The Fiction Vixen said...

Great imagery - Loved it...x

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks Fiction Vixen!

triciaandersen said...

Umm...wow. Great description of the rink and the compounding situation she's in from the giggling girls to her search under the bench. And him...wow...*sigh*...yum...

Davee said...

this bit left me giggling, especially with seven bells of hell reference...:)

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for the kind words Tricia and Davee.

Yeah, Alain makes me sigh too . . .

SherryGLoag said...

Gorgeous descriptions, couldn't stop laughing and cringing at the same time.

V.L. Locey said...

As a woman who possesses substantial breasts, it is a real pain what the darn things seem to drag through, catch, and get caught in!

=)