Saturday, September 8, 2012

Adult Funtime

Uh-huh, that`s right. This here post is going to be all SORTS of racy and have titillating photographs showing what two goatherders do when their daughter is spending the weekend with her beau. For those of you with delicate sensibilities, I suggest you do not, and I repeat, DO NOT! scroll down to the images.


Okay, if you`re still here I`m assuming you`re one of those wayward types. Get a cold drink, you`re going to need it.

The first thing Mister and I did last night was….




Haul wood!!

Oh yeah baby. We are so wicked and crazed we even let the dogs help! Once we were done with the wood stacking naughtiness, we then….





Picked pumpkins! *Fans face*

I got to ride in the back of the all-purpose wagon. I ask you, isn`t this a totally shameless image??





There is nothing more mischievous than being able to kill cucumber beetles, flick worms, and dig pumpkin stalk pickers out of your fingers. Don`t go anywhere yet. There`s more adult fun to come! I know, you probably can`t recall your name at the moment because your mind is so filled with licentious thoughts but try to hold on for a few more seconds.

To top off the steamy night of grown-up hanky-panky, Mister and I stopped along the road with our wagon load of pumpkins and….





Searched for Monarch caterpillars!


Someone catch me, I may swoon from all the wickedness and debauchery.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love it! :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

That makes you one lucky lass! :)

edenhills said...

It looks like a lot of fun!

Michele Stefanides said...

Be still my heart!

Texan said...

Well ummm welllll.... ok so not exactly a hot date night in some ways LOL but never the less what a haul you guys made on the pumpkins!! Nice group you got there!