Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dog-Gone Good Helper!


Hi there!!


Boy, this is exciting! I`ve never written a blog post before. I`m excited! Super excited!

 Oh, mom says I need to introduce myself. My name is Trinity. Mom says I got named that because I was the third dog here. I`m also black. I guess it has something to do with some ‘Matrix’ movie or something? I don`t know. My goatherding humans are goofy.

 Anyways, I talked mom into taking her flashing thing with her when we did chores this morning. I`m a good helper! A real good helper! I`m much better at helping than those cats she always foo-foo`s over.

 We get up really early. I like getting up early to help. After mom has coffee we do chores. This is me helping mom carry the corn bucket up the hill for the birds.


 I hardly ever drop it!

 Mom goes to the chicken coop first and lets the chickens….






Wait a dog-bone minute! They aren`t chickens!! I smelled them good. They`re not chickens, they`re ducks! They can`t fool my nose!

 After we let the chickens/ducks out then the turkeys come out.

 

 It`s a real peck-fest over that corn! I wait nearby while mom fills up the water dishes for the birds.

 


The ducks make big messes let me tell you! The ducks and those pinching geese get a big flat bowl to take baths in. I think any animal that gets into a tub willingly is crazy!



So, what did you think of my first blog post? Didn`t I do good? Huh? Huh? Didn`t I??







9 comments:

Texan said...

You did GREAT Trinity, we humans would be lost without all the help we get from our canine kids :O)...You are a good corn bucket carrier!

TexWisGirl said...

trinity, you are absolutely beautiful - and obviously very smart and helpful, too.

callie brady said...

You are lovely! What a good dog you are and that was a very good post! You are such a helper! Morgan would stop and eat the corn along with the docks and chickens.

S. J. Qualls said...

You did really well! Such a pretty name you have. You look like you are being very helpful, I wish my dogs were :D

Anonymous said...

Good dog. Good job.
Help your mom out some more...go get us some coffee.

V.L. Locey said...

Trinty is wagging her tail a mile a minute from all your praise.

And there she goes, off to try to fetch the coffee pot! ;)

Millie said...

I think you did an excellent job! I think you should get a blog of your own!

Melinda said...

Oh Trinity---
You are a Good dog and a great blog poster!!

Hope to hear from you again.

Take good care of your humans.

M :)

V.L. Locey said...

Thanks for the praise. Trinty hopes to do more posts in the future!