Thursday, March 1, 2012

The 'Of Gods & Goats' Website Is Up and Running!

Hot diggity! I`m so thrilled to be able to finally show y`all my new website! *Breaks into happy goatherder clog dance*

This is where you can find out all you want to know about the new book, and probably a few things you didn`t want to know about the goofy author as well! I really am pleased with the awesome job done on it by the same fine fellow that did my cover art. Talk about wicked mad skillz! Feel free to mosey around at your leisure, drop me a line and say 'Yo Vicki!' or just page through and read what`s up.

We will be adding new things as they become available, so do drop in from time to time. You guys know the door is always open and the pot will be on!

'Of Gods & Goats'Website

7 comments:

DReynolds said...

COOL!

see you tonight!

Heidi H said...

Looks really great!

Texan said...

oh your website is great for your book!!! I am not on facebook :O( I think I had to be to join in the people who like you? LOL umm though I do like you LOL as I said I am not on facebook. I read the excerpt that was on for your book.. I agree let him make his own sandwich and hit the road with his bird ROFL that umm was sleeping in your bathroom? ROFL... YOU GO GIRL!!!

Chai Chai said...

Epic? Wonderful!

Country Dreaming said...

Yee haa!
Congratulations. :)


PS: I left you a one liner!

Melinda

Charlotte said...

Oh I see why you are excited. It's quite grand.

V.L. Locey said...

Thank you all kindly!