Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Secret Agent Cat

Hi there humans! It`s me, that uber kewl and top secret type mancat Lucius!


Yup, I returned from my secret assignment last night. Man let me tell you the life of a top agent feline spy isn`t an easy one! When I left nearly two weeks ago I was deep in covertness and stealth. It was imperative that no-one knew where I was going or why. That`s why I didn`t tell my people. Spies can`t tell what they`re doing or where they`re going! It wouldn`t be secret if everyone knew right?

Even now, I can`t divulge exactly what happened on my mission. If I told you I`d have to kill you. Ha! Nah I wouldn`t kill you guys. I will say that it sure was good to get back home. Spy work is hard and dangerous. I had to hide in secret locations when it rained. The food isn`t real good either when you`re out spying for your fellow felines! Hmm, excuse me while I go grab some more cat nubbies.



Ah that`s better. *Licks paw and cleans face*

Now where was I? Oh yeaz, coming back home. Man did my goatherder lady and the nice blond girl cry when I ran inside. It was downright embarrassing all the hugging and kissing that went on! I mean, what if some other top operative had seen all that smooching and cooing?! My reputation as a killer spy for catdom would be ruined I tell you!

It was kind of nice though, in a totally not kewl masculine way. I did miss my humans and the dogs. I spent a lot of time catching up on my leg rubs and dog cleaning.



Those dogs just don`t know how to stay tidy like we cats do! Lu-Lu seems really mad at me. I know she thinks that I should have informed her of my whereabouts but she`s not a top ranking kewl spy like I am. And you know how lady cats are! She`d have blabbed to someone and then my cover and my mission would have been compromised! I think she`ll come around though in time. I mean, all the ladies love a handsome, erudite and kewl spy right?

My goatherding lady said that you blogging folks were real nice to her when I was gone espionageing. Thanks for that. She`s a good human and I guess maybe I should have at least left a cryptic note for her, so she wouldn`t be real worried huh? Next time the chief from KEWL (Kats Enforcing World Law) calls on my secret fuzzy mouse phone I`ll make sure to write her a coded missive that will self-destruct after she reads it. Guess now that the world is safe for my fellow felines I`ll go find a nice soft bed and take a really long nap.


Boy it sure is good to be home.


Laterz-


Lucius

Agent of KEWL

9 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Oh, you NAUGHTY spy boy!!! Keep your little furry feline butt safely at home from now on!!! You have NO idea how much your lady missed you!!!! Don't EVER put her thru that again!!!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

LOL
:)
(Everyone should have a self destructing fuzzy mouse phone!)

Mr. Pip said...

Hurray!!!! Best news all day!

Your pal, Pip

Melodie said...

Well! It's about time you got your kitty butt home!

small farm girl said...

I'm so glad you came home! We all missed you.

houndstooth said...

Lucius, I suggest you wear a GPS collar next time you go on a mission, just in case you need back up or something. I'm sure that there was a very emotional homecoming for you! I knew you'd be fine, but those humans worry about all kinds of things! I'm glad you're back!

Bunny

Nancy said...

Are you in any way affiliated with the Navy Seals, Lucius? If so, I have some questions for you...

:)

Feral Female said...

Navy Seals?? Uhm, I`ve never heard of such an organization. *Begins to clean self nervously*


Lucius

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you found your way back home! I'm sure every one is very very happy you're back!