Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Last One

Morning all! *Yawns widely* Oops, sorry about that, stayed up WAY too late last night reading. Glory sakes but that Brotherhood is addictive to say the least! Made it to chapter 20 and when I started reading the same line over and over I knew it was time to call it a night. I think I would have gotten further but the birth of this guy set me back a few hours. May I introduce to you all Manny! (Yes, since he was born on the launch date of J.R.`s new book I thought he should be named after the male lead. I`m such a fangirl)



This fella is the last of the new kids we`ll be having, and what a monster he is! Single buck out of my doe Jennifer. He is easily as big as kids that have been here for a week already! Poor Jenny, that poor goat is walking with a very slow gait this morning, but aside from her tender stepping she and Manny are doing wonderfully! Since Jenny had one buck kid I came dead last in our goat pool. Mister and Miss Yodeling tied so they`ve got to haggle over where we go to eat. Long as I don`t have to cook I`m up for anywhere!

So my kid totals are 8 bucks and 4 does. A definate buck year but heck who really cares. We hug and smooch them all equally! Now I`m debating between dusting or reading more of the Brotherhood. Which do you think will win out??


Dang, you guys know me FAR too well!

13 comments:

Hound Girl said...

He is adorable!!! Dusting?! whats that :)

Texan said...

A cutey pie! I think your out of furniture polish, yes thats it you are... oh poo you will just have to read :O)

Michele Stefanides said...

Read, woman! What are you, nuts? Dusting, pfft. You have too many followers on this blog for me to admit the last time I dusted, but let's just say it hasn't been done yet in 2011!

Congrats on Manny!

texwisgirl said...

Laughing at Michele's comment above! :)

Manny is a handsome strapping fella, isn't he? :)

Feral Female said...

Jeez, I had to delete my other comment when I saw I said dusting wins. DOH. Like dusting would ever win. You ladies crack me up!

Nancy said...

I think you deserve a bit of reading after all the goaties being born. :)

Nezzy said...

For me it would be the dustin'...but I'm twisted and sick so it has to be readin'!!!

Now, he is a big boy but oh so cute!!! How could ya not fall for those eyes???

God bless and have a wonderful day!!!

The Wife of a Dairyman said...

What a cutie and he IS big! Thanks for sharing :)

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

i am envious of all of my goat blog buddies...everyone is having a baby or two or three....so sweet! love to see the pics...forget the dusting...blahhhhh.

Mr. Pip said...

Say no to dusting!

Your pal, Pip

Paula said...

Awwww! I want to smooch him through the computer screen!

Feral Female said...

Well you`ll all be pleased to know I said no to dusting and finished J.R.`s new book last night. A really great read for fans of para/roms I will say! Now though I have no excuse for not dusting...but give me time and I`ll think of something!

small farm girl said...

I sure would have went for the book. lol. Love little Manny!