Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Double Squee Tuesday!

Howdy gang! Oh me and oh my look what Feral has gotten her hands on would ya?!





Be still my heart! The newest novel from my idol J.R. Ward and three tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd AND ZZ Top! What a glorious sunny day this is! The concert is on May 20th and boy am I stoked. I can`t wait to hear Freebird live. Shouldn`t everyone just once in thier lifetime? And as for the book....well let`s just say that if no-one sees hide nor hair of me for a week (Okay, it`ll be read in less than a week I would almost guarantee it) don`t fret. I`ll simply be here, nose glued to each steamy page.


Do y`all hear that?? I think Manny & Payne are calling to me from that there novel. I had best heed thier call lest they think I do not love the Brotherhood! *Shuffles off to sunny spot with new spicy book and fresh cuppa*

10 comments:

texwisgirl said...

have a good nose-in-book time!

Anonymous said...

U so crazy!! Enjoy that book! And I hope u really enjoy the concert! i know iam jealous!~`Judi~~

Nancy said...

Lucky! Enjoy! :)

houndstooth said...

I'm already about a quarter of the way through the book!

I hope your concert is better than the one of them that we saw. Enjoy it!

Sharon said...

Enjoy the book!

Been there, done that, got the shirt. DH was in country heaven and I thought I would go deaf! Good concert though.

Paula said...

Jackpot! Looks like you'll be keeping busy for a little while...

small farm girl said...

Love the Brotherhood!!!!!

Michele Stefanides said...

Oh man, Freebird live! Son of nutcracker, how awesome is that gonna be??

Texan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jr Ward's brotherhood series! I am one behind on keeping up I must admit, but ewwww one of my favorite series!

Feral Female said...

Oh I adore the Brotherhood myself ladies! I am very excited to go see those two bands together. I`m also happy to be taking Miss to see such classic rock musicians. Not that I don`t appreciate the new rock but there are some bands that one should see if able. I always wished I had been able to see Led Zeppelin just once in my life......