Saturday, February 19, 2011

Look!! Look!!

Oh my gosh come look at this y`all!

Look at my back yard! Do you see that?!?!? It`s yard!!! Actual dirt and not two feet of frozen ice and snow!!



See my front yard?? There`s dirt out there too!!




Oh glorious days I feel a goatherding clog dance billowing up from my soul! Sixty-two degrees yesterday! Spring! Oh wondrous warm Spring has finally-




Arrived??

Is that snow blowing across the mountain across from us? Could that really be whipping flakes dancing in front of the camera?! Where did Spring go?

I refuse to accept this white stuff after such a glorious day yesterday. I shall head out in my wooden clogs and I shall track down Spring and ask-Nay demand!-that it return immediately! I shall brook no excuses and I shall not give up my tank-top that I wore yesterday with such giddy glee!

*Opens front door with determination and nearly gets blown down valley in forty MPH gust*

Okay, so after I put my winter coat back on I shall set forth, clad in my resolve and a nice sweater of wool, to find Spring and bring it back!


Wish me luck my friends!

*~*~*



A big yodel of welcome to Willard, a wonderful wildlife photographer and fellow resident of the Keystone state!

12 comments:

Mr. Pip said...

All our snow has melted,too! Cold again today,but no snow and sun!

Your pal, PIp

Jim said...

Too funny! I can relate to this indeed! But just think, it is ON THE WAY! You know it is. Patience my dear, patience.

texwisgirl said...

Made me LOL! You're too cute! Sorry for the arctic blast!

ain't for city gals said...

I feel for you...this Arizona gal could just not do all that cold! Two days without sun and I get grouchy....I love your coffee is god button...lol...but Oprah is not Jesus!..lol..I saw that on another blog...made me laugh..sometimes I think she even believes it!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

we are to get snow later this week so they say, so i certainly know your frustrations! willard is awesome, he as been a follower of farm tails for quite some time and i of his blog as well. he is very intelligent. have a good weekend!

Sharon said...

It's a fickle month to be sure! I thing we will be getting a cold rain (?). Gee, can't wait - NOT!

Sharon said...

I am about to quit commenting today - I just cannot SPELL or write proper English! EEEEE!

Nancy@A Rural Journal said...

Good luck in finding Ms. Spring -- she's a flighty little gal. I'm thinking she'll officially arrive sometime in May. (Sorry.)

Brenda said...

Spring is such a tease!

Melodie said...

Please keep all that cold and snow up there with you! I am serious...we don't want any more down here..nope ...no more....

houndstooth said...

I am hoping the same thing doesn't happen to us here! I think I'll just have a nervous breakdown if it does and curl up in the nut house until Spring really does arrive.

Feral Female said...

I`m trying to be patient but seriously those teaser days should be outlawed!!