Friday, October 8, 2010

On Feral`s Front Porch

You know there really is nothing like coming home and finding a present awaiting you is there? Everyone loves gifts no matter what they are or who they come from don`t they? It shows that someone is thinking of you.

When I returned from grocery shopping and a very small trip to the book store to leap on the newest book from J. R. Ward, I found this gift awaiting me....



The giver was most pleased with the gift and even now is simply purring with pride over his present.





It really is the thought that counts she repeats over and over as she heads out front door to dispose of the thoughtful gift.

12 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! Isn't it wonderful how much we are loved? All those lovely gifts!

Leigh said...

Awe, Now look at that! Your kitty delivered you a peace offering for digging up your flowers! How very thoughtful! :)

MsMarvelDuckie said...

Oh, he's so sweet! I swear Lucius is Mischief reincarnated. Looks and acts just like he did. Feral, you've got my cat!!!

Jabacue said...

At least it was all intact! A very thoughtful cat indeed.
Jim

Feral Female said...

Ah yes this one was intact. The one a couple days ago was merely the bottom half which in retrospect a half a gift is better than none at all....right???

=)

phylliso said...

You never fail to make me laugh,I`m hoping my kitten will be a mouse warrior inside the house.So far we haven`t had any,phylliso

small farm girl said...

Aaawwwww! You are puuurrrfectly loved.

Kritter Keeper said...

i laughed out loud! here i was thinking of a nice human friend maybe giving you a wrapped gift or a freshly baked goodie! so funny! your little baby is soooo cute and what a generous little soul! thank you for making me laugh!!!

Feral Female said...

I`m glad I could bring a smile! I`ll admit I did give him a big hug and lots of praise for his third kill. If he can help out in any small way with the rodents around this farm I am just thrilled!

John Gray jgsheffield@hotmail.com said...

I have at least two of these kinda gifts EVERY day!

Art and Sew Forth said...

It really was very kind of him to leave the WHOLE offering and not just a head or hindquarters. There's always something to be thankful for!

Tooey

Feral Female said...

Hello Tooey and John!

Yes, Lucius is a very kind and thoughtful kitten. You sound like my MIL John, she has those kind of offerings every day as well!