Friday, October 29, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

*Collapses into kitchen chair with mug in hand*


Phew! How is everyone today? Probably just as busy as I`ve been no doubt. I just got back from town and hauling in groceries. Why is it that whenever there are groceries to carry in there`s a lack of helping hands? Oh sure, I know Mister`s at work and Miss is at school but boy howdy, those grocery sacks get heavier every year it seems,or maybe it`s just me. Oh, sorry there is always Trinity who lives to help!



Pop did really well on his home health evaluation. He went right up those 15 stairs to his apartment like a man half his age. So hopefully he`ll be coming home soon!



He is sure ready. When I went in this morning he was all dressed and had his suitcase in hand. I know, I felt so bad having to explain this was just an evaluation but he took it as well as can be expected.

I wanted to thank everyone for thier well wishes for my dad, it really does mean alot! Now I have to run and get some quick vacuuming done before the tribe gets home and we do chores then head over to the high school for the homecoming football game!


Maybe I should grab another cuppa, just for fortification??

6 comments:

Kristine said...

That is such good news about your father. I'm glad he's feeling so much better. Hopefully he'll be able to spring out soon.

Go ahead, grab that coffee. You know you wanna. ;-)

♥ Sallie said...

I agree with Kristine. Grab that coffee!

Hugs,

Sharon said...

Sounds like your Dad is getting cabin fever in that place! I'd want to go home too! Can he manage the colostomy bag good, by himself?

I use an umbrella stroller to get my groceries in from the car, we are going to fix a ramp for the steps so I can just keep going! Works like a charm!

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

Really enjoyed reading this post Lol. I am with you on the second cup! Have a great weekend.

Verde Farm said...

I make it a rule never to go grocery shopping unless hubbs is home to carry :)
So glad everything went well with your dad!! I knew it would. So happy for him.
Amy

Feral Female said...

I`m very glad it went well for him as well. And yeah, I did grab that second cup! =)