Friday, September 17, 2010

Uhm......

I`m either very rich or very confused…..more than likely confused although rich would be nice!



How is everyone?? Hope life has been treating you well! Mister has had the past few days off due to yet more down days at the foundry which explains why I`ve been MIA for a few days. So yeah he has the joy of calling unemployment sometime today. That`s almost as much fun as calling your health insurance company with questions about payments rendered.

Anydoodles onto the reason I`m confused or possibly rich! Yesterday after Mister came back from helping get our neighbor`s cattle loaded we decided to fill up the bucks hay feeder. When we got closer to the home-made feeder (We like to call ourselves frugal or mechanically inventive) we made a rather startling discovery.







Now as far as I knew boy goats don`t lay eggs. If this is an error in my knowledge someone please speak up now so I can readjust my obviously flawed thinking. If boy goats do indeed lay eggs then I may just have become a very wealthy woman!!! If it comes to light that boy goats don`t lay eggs then I`m really confused….or more confused then I generally am.



Either way the sight of this nice nest of boy-goat eggs was quite entertaining if not confounding!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like a hen has been quite inventive! Odd that the goat boys haven't disturbed that nest! I would think you have some smart goats and a rather stupid hen!

Have a great day!

Leigh said...

YOUR RICH!!!! WOOWHOO! :)

Brenda said...

Now those are indeed some big goat berries! :D
My hens lay in the hay feeders all the time. Even if the eggs get on the ground after the day's hay is eaten ... the goats don't step on the eggs. Sometimes they roll them around, but they usually save them for me ... unless they are playing so hard that they step on the egg by accident.

~Tonia said...

Haha!! I would like to say you are rich but it looks like you have a stray hen or 2!lol
And oh JOY about having to call unemployment.. We can do everything here online now.
I love that hay feeder!!!

Mister Oz said...

You haven't happened to see Sandy Duncan about have you??? Oh right, that was a goose...

Yup, I'm just as stumped, but I'll believe Brenda.

houndstooth said...

If you have goat berries that big, I am curious about what you're feeding those goats and if either of them have hemorroids!

Feral Female said...

So I guess being rich is out the window huh gang?

Texan said...

No as far as I know your clear on your thinking, boy goats do not lay eggs. If you should find out otherwise, please let me know.