Thursday, June 24, 2010

And the winner is.......

Hello fans of fabulous felines! Lu-Lu here hiding behind the laptop with the big news!!






I have finally decided on a winner for the 'Name my Blog' contest. Boy was it a hard decision! I was up all night last night trying to decide! You humans are really very creative creatures, nearly as creative as we cats! I admire that! So without further ado (Whatever that means) let me get to my big announcement!


My new blog will be called-Purrsonal Thoughts by Lu-Lu! It fits me just divinely don`t you all think? Sharon over at Life with Jack n` Jill is the lucky winner! Congratulations Sharon for such a clever title! And a warm purr and leg rub to everyone who entered! Sharon will have this grand assortment of cat supplies donated to our local S.P.C.A. in either her name or the name of her blog, whichever she prefers.



Thanks to all who entered once again! Now I must be off for I have a blog all my own to create! I hope to see all of you and your pets,even dogs are allowed but I do ask they don`t drool on the carpet, when Purrsonal Thoughts makes its debut!


Yours in devilment

Lu-Lu

7 comments:

small farm girl said...

Great name for a blog!

Sharon said...

Hey, wow, I won something! Astounding! Put in Jack n Jill, if it wasn't for them - I probably wouldn't have a blog! Thank you very much! I'm sure the SPCA will thank you too!

BTW, welcome to my blog!

houndstooth said...

Lu-Lu, I can't wait to see what you come up with for your blog! I know it's going to be highly entertaining!

Bunny

Brenda said...

Sounds like a perfect name for your new blog! I look forward to reading more of Lu-Lu's thoughts and view on life.

Canyon Girl said...

About time we got a cat blog! Good luck with that -- I'm looking forward to reading it. Cool name, Sharon

Texan said...

That is realy cute :O)...

Feral Female said...

Very good Sharon, Jack & Jill it shall be! And a warm yodeling welcome to my new bloggin` buddies Kim and Jabacue!