Thursday, May 20, 2010

So many wonderful friends!

Truly it`s been a blessing to make so many warm and wonderful friends in the blogging world! Thoughts from a Yodeling Goatherder was given this award over at For the love of dogs!




Thank you so much! I encourage anyone who loves dogs or cats or animals in general to dash over and check out her wonderful blog!

Now the rules for this award are as follows. Thank the person who gave it to you, share some things about yourself, pass along the award to other bloggers and contact them about thier award. So I suppose it`s now my turn to share some deep and perhaps far too revealing things about myself.

Prepare yourselves and you may wish to put the children to bed just to be safe.

*~*~*~*


1-My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin.

2-If I had to choose between being reincarnated either as a dog or cat I would choose to come back as a cat.

3-My favorite soup is and always will be my mother`s homemade chicken noodle soup.

4-I don`t own a dishwasher or a cell phone.

5-The first video game I ever played was Pong. (My daughter laughed hysterically at that for some odd reason. )

6-I`ve been a card carrying member of the KISS army since 1976.

7-My favorite musical is Grease.

*~*~*~*


Now I`d like to pass along the Versatile Blogger award to the following blog writers.


Lilacs and cats

A City Chicken Farm

Texan

A Farm Wifes Life

The Pugs Strike Back



I`ll be dropping in to the winner`s blogs real soon to let them know they`ve won....and maybe have a cup or two with them!

5 comments:

Texan said...

Hey thanks a bunch :O)... I just noticed your Coffee is God icon on your side bar...thats good! :O)... neat idea to have the blog awards you have gotten listed on your side bar too....

JC said...

Thank You for thinking of me ...

houndstooth said...

Pong? Really? *hides laughter*

Janet Phillips said...

Thank you soo much for thinking of me I always enjoy all your comments!

Mister Oz said...

Kiss Army! My brother was enlisted for a time back when Destroyer and Alive II were first released.

Aladdin is one of those classics. It has a sentimentality for me.

Lastly, I'll bet we can beat any naysayer in Pong!!